By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The official 2012 NBA Playoffs - Miami wins it all!

How does this make you feel?

Happy 1 11.11%

Glad 0 0%

ok 0 0%

meh 2 22.22%

upset 0 0%

fucking pissed 2 22.22%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 1 11.11%

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Greast thing EVA!!! 1 11.11%

Its a secret to everybody. 1 11.11%

see dirty insides 1 11.11%

Total:9

A great run to the Finals for OKC! Hopefully the Heat will go down tonight (I doubt). I'm tired of the drama surrounding their team.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network
Tayne said:
A great run to the Finals for OKC! Hopefully the Heat will go down tonight (I doubt). I'm tired of the drama surrounding their team.

You doubt? Boston is going to clean house tonight. They've got the momentum, the confidence, and the home court to boost their energy this game. The Heat are done, so is Eric Spolstera and possibly the Big 3.

Holy cow!!! I went a way for a few days and BAM big things happen. updating OP and title now!

Let's go Celtics!!!

Shit just got really fuckin' real actually. I completely underestimated the Thunders, or maybe overestimated the Spurs. I should've known they would'nt be able to keep up with the Thunders. Whichever team wins in the East will just be a repeat of OKC vs Spurs against the Thunders.

Too soon to mention, but I still hope to see OKC and Chicago next year in the Finals

Around the Network
Cirio said:
Tayne said:

You doubt? Boston is going to clean house tonight. They've got the momentum, the confidence, and the home court to boost their energy this game. The Heat are done, so is Eric Spolstera and possibly the Big 3.

Yeah, Celtics definitely have the win to lose this game. But it will be close.

Spolstera will be fired (and rightfully so). However, I don't see James or Wade leaving the team. You could see Bosh traded in some fashion to boost their secondary as they pretty much have a horrible bench.

Cirio said:
Tayne said:

Nevermind... I take back my statement. This was... surprising (for me at least).

Miami is going to make it to the finals now I just can't see them loose a game 7 at home it might go overtime again like game 2 but when its done Miami will be the victor.

wow at Lebron. He truly proved his worth last night. That was an amazing output from him, but he can't do that every night. They still have a 50/50 chance at any outcome on Saturday and I still think it won't really matter.

This is OKC's trophy to lose.

I really hope OKC wins it, they have been one of my favorite team after my local Nuggets and they deserve to win it all......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !