By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The official 2012 NBA Playoffs - Miami wins it all!

How does this make you feel?

Happy 1 11.11%

Glad 0 0%

ok 0 0%

meh 2 22.22%

upset 0 0%

fucking pissed 2 22.22%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 1 11.11%

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Greast thing EVA!!! 1 11.11%

Its a secret to everybody. 1 11.11%

see dirty insides 1 11.11%

Total:9

Beautiful game by the Thunder!!! There's a chance that this goes to game 7 and that Thunder wins at the end!!!!

Around the Network
Soonerman said:

Beautiful game by the Thunder!!! There's a chance that this goes to game 7 and that Thunder wins at the end!!!!

There's always a chance. But I'm still betting on Spurs in 5.

Soonerman said:

No hate here, I respect the Thunder, but I think the Thunder played out of their mind defense yesterday AND the Spurs weren't making the open shots they did get - I don't think either one of those things is sustainable.

I think Spurs in 5, 6 at the most.

I'll acknowledge there IS a chance that it could go to 7 though.

Heat gonna lose!!!

Both the Thunder and the Celtics still have a change to make it to the finals. If they can even up their series then their changes will increase dramatically will see in two days (one for the Thunder).

Around the Network

I think the Celtics have a chance... though a small one... to beat the Heat and go to the Finals.

Spurs in 5 my ass. The real league MVP showed up tonight and a career game by Ibaka. Hopefully that Game 1 OKC let slip away isn't going to hurt in the end. Westbrook and Harden weren't much of a factor and the Thunder still win. Spurs might be the underdogs now

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Thunder have the advantage now and if they didn't slip up and loose the first game of the series they would be in total control of the series.

Nice, Thunder making it a full series.

All four team still have a good change making it to the finals since both series are tied up at 2 a piece.