By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The official 2012 NBA Playoffs - Miami wins it all!

How does this make you feel?

Happy 1 11.11%

Glad 0 0%

ok 0 0%

meh 2 22.22%

upset 0 0%

fucking pissed 2 22.22%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 1 11.11%

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Greast thing EVA!!! 1 11.11%

Its a secret to everybody. 1 11.11%

see dirty insides 1 11.11%

Total:9

ok NBA fans... as far as I'm concerned it'll be a Heat/Spurs Finals with Spurs in 5. I really think this match-up in the West is the real Finals as Spurs and OKC are simply the best two teams right now.

What do you think?

Around the Network
superchunk said:
ok NBA fans... as far as I'm concerned it'll be a Heat/Spurs Finals with Spurs in 5. I really think this match-up in the West is the real Finals as Spurs and OKC are simply the best two teams right now.

What do you think?

I originally picked the Thunder to win it all, but now I think that it'll be the Spurs.  Also, I think that the Spurs will need 7 games to beat the Thunder.

Spurs in 6 over the Heat.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Geez OKC, where was all that offense the first 8 minutes of the 4th quarter? After Westbrook gets his traditional "you're out of control" lecture, I hope they'll be able to take game 2. Now I get to see Boston get blown out tomorrow night to wrap up my disappointing Memorial Day weekend of basketball.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Spurs are on like what, a 19 game winning streak? OKC will have to play harder if they want to overcome that.

I think Spurs played some pretty uninspired ball last night, until the 4th quarter - then Manu saved us. When the Spurs aren't making stupid turn-overs, I like their chances against any team.

If the Spurs win tomorrow (and I expect them too), I think we can win in 5. That's no disrespect for a talented OKC team, I just think the Spurs are playing the best basketball in the league right now.

Around the Network

I voted for the heat/spurs finals. although the heat/boston series could go either way.

So far so good.

How many games in do you think it will be before Spurs loses one? I think Game 4.

THUNDER UP!!!

superchunk said:
So far so good.

How many games in do you think it will be before Spurs loses one? I think Game 4.

I hate taking games for granted, for fear of jinxing my team, but I think the first game we lose is Game 3 in OKC.

Looks like the Thunder missed their change of making it to the finals they should have won game one. Now I hope that they at least win one game. Going out in a sweep is never good.