By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The official 2012 NBA Playoffs - Miami wins it all!

How does this make you feel?

Happy 1 11.11%

Glad 0 0%

ok 0 0%

meh 2 22.22%

upset 0 0%

fucking pissed 2 22.22%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 1 11.11%

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Greast thing EVA!!! 1 11.11%

Its a secret to everybody. 1 11.11%

see dirty insides 1 11.11%

Total:9
superchunk said:
TRios_Zen said:

Every Spurs "repeat" season has been mared by some injury  going into playoffs (Duncan's foot in 2000, Ginoboli in 2004), but we have never been without the services of a player for basically the whole year since we lost Big D for most of the '96 season.  The Spurs "reward" for a terrible '96 season, was Timmy D in the '97 draft though, so I'm not complaining.

Good luck to your Bulls though, maybe your front office can make some moves to keep you competitive; then when Rose comes back - look out.

That's what I'm hoping for. I just read a report that Bulls will be looking for a 'star' for next season.

Would you want them to get rid of Boozer? Also you think after this injury Rose will change his style of play?

Around the Network
chris212223 said:
superchunk said:
TRios_Zen said:

Every Spurs "repeat" season has been mared by some injury  going into playoffs (Duncan's foot in 2000, Ginoboli in 2004), but we have never been without the services of a player for basically the whole year since we lost Big D for most of the '96 season.  The Spurs "reward" for a terrible '96 season, was Timmy D in the '97 draft though, so I'm not complaining.

Good luck to your Bulls though, maybe your front office can make some moves to keep you competitive; then when Rose comes back - look out.

That's what I'm hoping for. I just read a report that Bulls will be looking for a 'star' for next season.

Would you want them to get rid of Boozer? Also you think after this injury Rose will change his style of play?

If anyone... boozer. He's too erratic and unreliable. Rose won't be the same after this injury and that's scary. He's so good.

superchunk said:
chris212223 said:
superchunk said:
TRios_Zen said:

If anyone... boozer. He's too irratic and unreliable. Rose won't be the same after this injury and that's scary. He's so good.

I searched up irratic and i got, "Beyond all rape, unstoppable and very good at what they like to do" on urban dictionary lol. Hmm im sure if the bulls gave a pick or two to the Mavs you could get Lmar odom even though that is a gamble in itself.

chris212223 said:
superchunk said:
chris212223 said:
superchunk said:
TRios_Zen said:

If anyone... boozer. He's too erratic and unreliable. Rose won't be the same after this injury and that's scary. He's so good.

I searched up irratic and i got, "Beyond all rape, unstoppable and very good at what they like to do" on urban dictionary lol. Hmm im sure if the bulls gave a pick or two to the Mavs you could get Lmar odom even though that is a gamble in itself.

LOL spelling error... erratic

Thunder vs. Spurs that will be interesting. I say OKC will win in 6 games.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
Thunder vs. Spurs that will be interesting. I say OKC will win in 6 games.

I think OKC-SA will be a good series also, though I have Spurs in 4.  HAHA, just kidding. 

I agree that it should be a great series.  Matchup wise, I think the Thunder have had the tougher road to the WCF, but the Spurs have been more dominant in thier wins.  These two teams have been on a collision course for while, I think the next 1-2 weeks will be great basketball to watch. 

Looking forward to it and hoping to get good seats to game 2..

The better OKC gets, the worse I feel... man living in Seattle and being a Sonics fan sucks these days.

The Heat's ego is truly something to behold.

Also, congrats to the Thunder. It was a good (albeit short) series. Good luck with your bout against the Spurs.

Looks like the Heat will prevail against the Pacers if they would have lost the series they would have been blown up more then the Lakers for next season.

Cirio said:
The better OKC gets, the worse I feel... man living in Seattle and being a Sonics fan sucks these days.

Seattle is going to get another NBA team most likely the Sacramento Kings.  It looks like they will have a good change of getting a NHL team also.