By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Highest Grossing Films Of All Time: Elimination Game - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING WINS!

+The Dark Knight
-Twilight: New Moon

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Millenium said:

I do hope this is the limit of voting games we'll have at the moment.

Yeah, but this was approved by Tor about 12 hours ago, i just havent got around to making it until now.

I got you beat then; my TV thread was approved by Axum last night (during the Nintendo Direct show).  

Anyway...

+  The Dark Knight

+ the lion king

- transformers: dark of the moon

+Jurassic Park
-Twilight: New Moon

This voting thread might just be the one where good taste dominates the first few pages!

*Has probably cursed thread*

hmmm ok i think this "highest grossing" thing makes no sense for any list because they don't calculate inflation to it so even with less visitors most movies are from the last years (and that clearly doesn't mean they were more succesful than a movie from 1975). i think a list adjusted for inflation would be better and i always have to laugh to hear about "new records" in tv all the time because of inflation but still:

+the lord of the rings: return of the king

Around the Network

+ The Matrix Reloaded
- Whatever Twilight

+The Dark Knight
- Toy Story 3

spurgeonryan said:
Archbrix Lets just take care of this quickly because you and I know from the last movie elimination game that ET is not going to last.

+Jurrasic Park
-ET the extra alien

You're probably right, but I'd rather send those damn blue Avatar aliens home first.  :P

+Toy Story 3
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

spurgeonryan said:
Is there a time limit for posting in this thread? I did not read the Op to be totally honest.

Archbrix. Avatar? Could be a losing battle for you. Voting wars are never good.

The only time limit MBP mentioned was how many posts you can make voting for certain movies. (3 hours each voting post.)