By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 for $200 at gamestop.

we've seen 199 before i believe it was the holidays but with a gift card, i severely doubt we'll see any meaningful difference in the numbers

Around the Network

At $200, anyone that does not have a PS3 should get one. Thats a great deal.

Just brought a PS3 last Saturday for my brother.Damn!!! I've should had waited.

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

do they really need a price cut right now?? look at the world wide charts every weeks they are dominating, they should cut right around halo 4 launch and call of duty 9

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Nice to know that if mine dies, replacing it won't be as big of an issue.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
jadakiss1217 said:
Just brought a PS3 last Saturday for my brother.Damn!!! I've should had waited.

Don't feel too bad. That's just the nature of consumer electronics. We've all been taken for rides like that at one point or another.

enrageorange said:
archbrix said:

Nice. I wonder how long this will last, and if we will actually see PS3 top 360 in NA during this time.

I don't think this deal will last long enough to bring PS3 above 360 for the week. But who knows.

Ps3 is already above 360 in weekly sales...

Player1x3 said:
enrageorange said:
archbrix said:

Nice. I wonder how long this will last, and if we will actually see PS3 top 360 in NA during this time.

I don't think this deal will last long enough to bring PS3 above 360 for the week. But who knows.

Ps3 is already above 360 in weekly sales...

he very clearly said NA and I was answering his question

finally ... we'll be able to see if leo-j's predictions will come true!