By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Will make RPG fans cry next month.

Wii Fit RPG ... that could be it , but you dont use you character to evolve , you use yourself :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Chrono Trigger 2. Believe !

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Soriku said:
hunter_alien said:
Wii Fit RPG ... that could be it , but you dont use you character to evolve , you use yourself :P

Final Fantasy XIV: The Fitness Godess CONFIRMED!

Whats funny is the balance board acually added another dimension of gaming to the wii.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

ArtofAngels said:
weezy said:
Get Scifi the fuck out of my RPG's please.

What he said.

What he said about the other saying.

routsounmanman said:
ArtofAngels said:
weezy said:
Get Scifi the fuck out of my RPG's please.

What he said.

What he said about the other saying.

What he said about what he said, but not about the original saying that he said "what he said" about.

Or something.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network
celine said:

It has already been made. It sucked.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
celine said:

It has already been made. It sucked.

Not that. Put a cross on it.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

suikoden

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Its just Sonic people

[Insert signiture here]

^sonic was revealed in the latest issue this one says in the next

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"