By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Will make RPG fans cry next month.

ckmlb said:
This isn't even a new game, it's the US name for the Tales game that already came out in Japan, Knights of Ra....

Revealing a game that was already known for a half a year and already out in Japan, definitely a scoop! Fans crying for a different reason.

ToS:KoR is not released in Japan yet.

I agree it's a dissapointing announcement, but I expect the game to be great.

Around the Network

I'm already crying!! What the heck is it, tell me, tell me, boohoo, not fair, I wanna know.... NOW!

Edit: What??! Is that all? *Cries*... that's a stupid joke and it ain't funny

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Quite frankly, I'm wondering why anybody is surprised at this. Information in magazines tends to be a few weeks to a month behind the internet news sources. Also, this is about as close as we're going to get to an official announcement that the game will be reaching the US (as if there was any doubt), so at least the few doubters that remained can be assauged.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

I'm still not crying.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I think people were giving NP the benefit of the doubt considering that they had broke the first real details on Sonic Chronicles in that exact issue, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they could surprise people again. Well, it wasn't at one time...

This is bull, not "hush-hush" in the least. There's like new screens and details in Japanese magazines every weekand you can go to the freaking website for character profiles. The trailers are plastered all over youtube.

On the bright side, that new subtitle at least confirms that Knight of Ratatoskr (or sould I say Dawn of the New World) is already going through the localization process for a NA release. A worldwide release is probablytoo much to ask, though...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Soriku must have mixed emotions about this one... Also, ToS was epic, I absolutly loved that game... It mixed the two worlds so perfectly...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Ehhhh I thought it would be something else... AND THIS IS NOT HUSH-HUSH!!! >_
I mean I like ToS but... I thought it would be an unannounced game.

TO be fair, if I hadn't already known about this game, I probably would have cried

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Soriku said:
We have to keep this bumped every day. It's getting close :O

P.S. Oh yeah, I hate it when people say "It's probably DQ IX" or "KH: 358/2 Days". I feel like strangling them. How is that "hush hush"? IT WAS ANNOUNCED MONTHS/A YEAR AGO! Geez... Hush hush is NOT announced.

And what do you say now? I knew it, I knew that it has to be a game already announced because Nintendo Power isn't important enough in Japan to be the magazine that reveals the first infos about a JRPG...

Next time you better listen to me before you want to strangle me!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

now that was wack

Everyone should write a letter to NP and threaten thier children

but seriously I never played a tales game b4 ..so this might be my first attempt

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY