By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Will make RPG fans cry next month.

That sounds about right, Naz.

I just wish these guys at this fansite would finish with the English translation already. Then we wouldn't need Nintendo to do one.

Around the Network

Whats the countdown at?!? I don't wanna wait any longer! @(>_

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Well, duh it's going to be Soni*gets slapped hard* ok, ok, no need to get violent

I hope it's a FFVII remake just to see how many people come out and say that the Wii can't handle FFVII. j/k

But seriously, if it was about the rumored(or was it officially confirmed?) Matsumo RPG done at Monolith I would be interested in knowing more.

Sri Lumpa here, I lost the space when I lost my profile

FF VII remake would be the best game that square-enix would make in history of the company. However I don't see it fits the wii....*desperately tries to not lure PS3 fanboys here*

Besides, Golden Sun 3 on DS would be really cool.

Also, I won't be suprised if they will announce some new RPG, bassicly new game, not belonging to any franchise.

BTW, when's the next issue coming out?

How long 'til the new NP drops? I'm tired of speculating, I wanna know.

Around the Network

Ok guy's they said, "So huge, so hush hush.."

95% of the games mentioned dont fit the catagory ^

I bet instead of making FF6 for DS its gonna be on Wii.

Mark my words~!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

how much longer till its released????

Ok, I'm ready to cry. Bring it on.

Soriku said:
1-2 weeks remain!

Damn.  That long!?  Geez.

I honestly have to say I doubt Nintendo Power will debut any new groundbreaking RPG and if it does then I highly doubt the debut will be legit.

Future is well known for making errors in their European publishing arms. The Official Nintendo Magazine confirmed EarthBound Mother3 for the U.K as well as denied the Nintendo:DS Lites existance when Nintendo Of America confirmed it.

Fact is if it is a new RPG maybe its the new Sonic RPG but I can't see Nintendo Power being able to debut anything else. No RPG that would make us fans cry nothing Nintendo Power could get will have me crying! 

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer