By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Will make RPG fans cry next month.

Ooh, has anybody suggested that SE might do a Wiimake of the original Chrono Trigger. I buy that.

Around the Network

A new Earthbound is 1,000,000 more likely than Chronotrigger of any sorts.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I think my brain would burst with excitement if a new Earthbound was made, I love that game more then all Final Fantasy games combined.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Earthbound is my favorite RPG of all time, the humor in that game is unmatched. Everything about that game cried perfection! Hell it might even be my favorite game of all time...hmmm.

I'm hoping it's either Mother 3, some other Mother game, or Golden Sun. Mario RPG wouldn't be bad either, but since we're getting Sonic RPG...it wouldn't be so exciting to have a Mario one right now. Having both of them at the same time is just doesn't rub me the right way, dunno why. :P

^ dont forget the music..earthbound had some pretty dope music.

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Yeah, or the psychedelic fight scenes, and the crazy enemies who you fought. Crazy hippies, ants, police men, and piles of puke? Hell yes.

I really liked the last boss as well. When the game was over, it really gave me a sense of "I just beat the boss!" in the most literal sense. I never realized I was some sort of god in their world.

Kickass.

Earthbound's end boss music suprised the shit out of me as a child.

Death Metal was it?

MynameisGARY

The file select song in earthbound is my ringtone :)

MynameisGARY

Could it be a Zelda Remake?
http://www.revolutionportal.com/category/nintendo-wii/page/5/

But Hope its a new Earthbound game

"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

I haven't heard of that Zelda remake before...but that has potential to be awesome. I wonder when they'll do it.

I don't really classify Zelda as an RPG though, and although I know some people do, I don't think most gaming publishers do. Nintendo Power has always called it an adventure game.

Still hoping for Earthbound..