By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Will make RPG fans cry next month.

Mickey Mouse Club was awesome. Soriku would have been the star of the show.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

I hope it's Grandia or Skies

I bet its FINAL FANTASY XV, they're skipping one just to KEEP US ON OUR TOES

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Just throwing this out there. What if its a new IP from Bioware designed specifically for the Wii. It would explain why its being announced in NA first.

Also, I hope this will be for the Wii, but I doubt it, because if it was, I'm sure they would have played up "For the Wii!"

The World Ends With You, or whatever, for the DS, looks amazing, though.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

blaydcor said:
I bet its FINAL FANTASY XV, they're skipping one just to KEEP US ON OUR TOES
And yet there will still be a Final Fantasy XIV remake ...  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Isnt Nintendo power world wide?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
RolStoppable said:
I say it's going to be Sonic RPG.

Ha! More jokes, Rol? Nobody fall for it!

I failed?

Woah, wait a second, it has only been a minute before you quoted me. That's against the rules. You have to give a joke like this at least 15 minutes before you call it a failed attempt.

That joke had already been done anyways. You should have at least waited for a clean page to try and fool anyone. Your delivery clearly needs work as well. I got Soriku to bite the first time I did it.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Rath said:
Saintelistan86 said:
densiyrex said:

Saintelistan86 said:

I think it's Sonic RPG! 

ALSONOTREALLY.

Did you even read the topic. Its people like you that destroy topics.

It's people like you who destroy witty posting.

Anything less than an announcement on the Earthbound front will be a dissapointment.

PM Rol for lessons in VGC wit.

We have different expectations here.

Heh...the irony!

Soriku said:

I couldn't tell the first time yours was a joke, seeing as it's been pretty early in the thread. Now, it's late, and you know how Rol's jokes are. Trying to be unpredictable all the time (not for me, though All Rol's posts are jokes nowadays).

Page 5 of a thread is hardly early on. You are just an easy mark. I give it a month before you are back to believing Rol.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I'm guessing it might be ASH, it looks pretty good, but doesn't have a lot of publicity yet.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000