By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Will make RPG fans cry next month.

Really people the BACK of the issue WITH the sonic rpg from bioware. Has this quote on it for the NEXT issue. Is it that hard to read let me quote with a picture.

The backside of this :

Has a line called this:
“Next month’s cover story is an RPG so fantastic, so engrossing, so epic, and so hush-hush that we’d have to erase your memories if we told you what it is. In fact, maybe we already did. Role-playing fans, get ready for a big one.”

We understand now?

Around the Network

THANK GOD densiyrex, I'm sick of people not understanding what you are trying to say!

densiyrex said:
Really people the BACK of the issue WITH the sonic rpg from bioware. Has this quote on it for the NEXT issue. Is it that hard to read let me quote with a picture.

The backside of this :
Reall big image

Has a line called this:
“Next month’s cover story is an RPG so fantastic, so engrossing, so epic, and so hush-hush that we’d have to erase your memories if we told you what it is. In fact, maybe we already did. Role-playing fans, get ready for a big one.”

We understand now?

People have already said it multiple times and I doubt them getting told one more time will make them listen.

As for my hopes and thoughts:

• FFVI -- YES YES YES YES OH GOD YES
  • FFVII -- It would be cool, I'd get it.
  • KH3 -- I've never been big into the KH games but the quote seems right for those.  I don't think it matters that the other two aren't out yet as long as those aren't coming out for the Wii as well.
  • Suikoden VI - Meh, they stopped being good a while ago so I hear.
  • Mother 3 - Fuck yeah, I loved Eearhbound. 

ArtofAngels said:
THANK GOD densiyrex, I'm sick of people not understanding what you are trying to say!

I am an atheist so I won't .

densiyrex said:

The backside of this :

Has a line called this:

We understand now?

What are you talking about have you seen this months issue???

The cover looks like this 

That image that you put up and the one I mentioned was for next month.

Don't beleive me?? This is my link that I checked.

http://retromags.com/wiki/index.php?title=Nintendo_Power_(USA)

and

http://retromags.com/wiki/index.php?title=Nintendo_Power_Issue_224

So that RPG is sonic.

Around the Network
gorgepir said:
densiyrex said:

The backside of this :

Has a line called this:

We understand now?

What are you talking about have you seen this months issue???

The cover looks like this

That image that you put up and the one I mentioned was for next month.

Don't beleive me?? This is my link that I checked.

http://retromags.com/wiki/index.php?title=Nintendo_Power_(USA)

and

http://retromags.com/wiki/index.php?title=Nintendo_Power_Issue_224

So that RPG is sonic.

I did not see the cover someone else posted is.

But have it your way the magazine of the sonic rpg says it has a new rpg to reveal

Maybe someone could make a picture for godsake and get it over with ( don't forget to show the timestamp)

this is the cover of last month btw.

densiyrex said:
gorgepir said:
densiyrex said:

Why don't you just check the link http://retromags.com/wiki/index.php?title=Nintendo_Power_(USA) it has the cover for all the issues.

gorgepir said:
densiyrex said:
gorgepir said:
densiyrex said:

Why don't you just check the link http://retromags.com/wiki/index.php?title=Nintendo_Power_(USA) it has the cover for all the issues.

I did check lets just wait till this magazine officially comes out. I guess number 225? WHICH IS NOT YET LISTED !!! is ment for february probably has the sonic rpg info and has on the back that info

Prove to me number 224 has the info with a screen shot and I believe you.

With the next issue they referer to the upcoming issue which is not January (which is number 224) but february which is issue 225 and is not yet listed.

If someone can prove me wrong please tell me. 

Soriku said:

@twesterm

Really? You'd buy FF7? I thought you hate the sci-fi-ish feel? And Suikoden became bad after the 4th one, but then the 5th one came out and it was good again.

I don't have a problem with the Sci-Fi feel, I just had a problem with the look of the game.  It was pretty revolutionary at the time but it still looked like shit (and yes, I said that when the game was first released).  I'm a big fan of just because you have the technology doesn't mean you have to use it.  I much prefer the painted 2D painted look to the less than 100 poly character models.

Anyways, yeah, no problem with FFVII, just don't think it's nearly as good as FFVI.   

Soriku said:
OMG...this Sonic thing won't end.

Btw, KH has some amnesia in it...sorta. It certainly uses the word "memory" or "memories" in it many times, after all.

As long as it's one of these 3 (being the ones I want most), I'll be happy:

1. KH3
2. Monolith x Matsuno RPG
3. Baten Kaitos III

@twesterm

Really? You'd buy FF7? I thought you hate the sci-fi-ish feel? And Suikoden became bad after the 4th one, but then the 5th one came out and it was good again.

What are you talking about. I think you don't know what January's issue's cover looked like. Just check the link I posted. There was no Sonic in that issue. On the back of January's issue it said that famous statement that RPG fans blah blah, and in February's issue Sonic is on the cover. What don't you understand here?