By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Worst movie sequels ever!!!! (POTENTIAL SPOILERS!)

The Never Ending Story Part 3. It's a good thing that most of you guys probably don't know that it exists.

BTW, Revenge of the Sith is a great movie and people need to get over the "No!!!!" scene. What was he supposed to say after waking up in the suit?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Tranformers 2, the first was terrible and so was the sequel, didn't bother with the third.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Transformers 2, AvP2 and Highlander 2.

If I had to pick one it would be AvP2. I thought AvP was just awful, who knew it would get a sequel so truly awful the original would seem improved by comparison?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Pocahontas 2, The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, Lion King 1 1/2 (2 was pretty good), Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar, Pirates of the Carribean 4, and almost every other Disney sequel.

Outside of those, Star Wars Episode 2, Spider-Man 3, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and Batman Forever with its BAT CREDIT CAAAAARD!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
amp316 said:
The Never Ending Story Part 3. It's a good thing that most of you guys probably don't know that it exists.

BTW, Revenge of the Sith is a great movie and people need to get over the "No!!!!" scene. What was he supposed to say after waking up in the suit?

Oh my god! I completely forgot all about The Never Ending Story 3. Watching that was one of the worst things ever to happen to me in all my life.

Paranormal Activity 2 was pretty awfull IMO. Ruined the first film.

Around the Network

Saw III. I was done with the franchise after watching it, although I really enjoyed Saw I and II. I figured they would call it quits after that but then came like 3 more movies.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

amp316 said:

And Jack Black probably is happy about that too

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Aladin 4: Jafar needs Glasses.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

What do you say about the third sequel of Kung Fu Panda? http://www.kung-fu-panda-3.com/

The Butterfly Effect 2 + 3
Blair Witch 2