By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Worst movie sequels ever!!!! (POTENTIAL SPOILERS!)

The Punisher: War Zone
Ghostrider: Spirit of Vengeance
Scary Movie 2 & 4 & 5

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Pocahontas 2, The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, Lion King 1 1/2 (2 was pretty good), Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar, Pirates of the Carribean 4, and almost every other Disney sequel.

Outside of those, Star Wars Episode 2, Spider-Man 3, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and Batman Forever with its BAT CREDIT CAAAAARD!

Aladdin 2 & 3 were pretty good, i felt. Obviously not on the same scale of production quality, but they were made by the TV animation division, retained most of the vocal talent and some good songs and put together some nice plots.

Most of the Disney direct-to-video sequels are trash, but the Aladdins were not among them.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Jumpin said:
Bat Man: The Dark Knight

*Runs out of thread*

I've already sent a terminator back in time to eliminate your parents and remove every trace of your existent

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Jumpin said:

*Runs out of thread*

I've already sent a terminator back in time to eliminate your parents and remove every trace of your existent

Awesome! The Terminator is WAY cooler than Batman.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Metal Gear Solid 4

Around the Network

What? X-Men First Class might be the best X-Men movie. It's certainly better than X-3 and miles better than Origins, which is far and away the worst of the series. Origins destroyed the Deadpool character. Just terrible. First Class didn't follow any of the comic storylines but at least it had outstanding casting, very good acting, and a coherent story. The only good thing about Origins was the first two minutes when they showed Wolverine and Sabretooth fighting through various moments in history. After that, the movie went to shit in a hurry and never recovered.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Jumpin said:
SnakeDrake said:
Jumpin said:

*Runs out of thread*

Awesome! The Terminator is WAY cooler than Batman.

No. Just no. The Terminator has told the exact same story four times in a row now, each with diminishing results. Nolan's Batman movies are miles better than anything to come from The Terminator franchise. Terminator 1 was good, 2 was acceptable, the rest were shit. Both BB and TDK are very good movies.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Pretty much all sequels that went direct to video instead of being released at theaters first. Especially the Disney animated kind with half assed animation that look like a Saturday morning cartoon.