By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Worst movie sequels ever!!!! (POTENTIAL SPOILERS!)

hatmoza said:
axumblade said:
Transformers 2 or the hangover 2. Both were absolutely terrible.

You must have been sober watching the hangover 2.

you'redoingitwrong.JPG

lmao! Come on, you have to admit even when watching it drunk it doesn't hold a candle to TH1!

OT:

Cars 2, Jurrassic Park 3, Terminator 3 & Transformers 3 also rank in the list for me, while not all of these are necesarily bad movies, they're just not even close to being as good as their predecesors (Except for Transformers 3 of course, that's just continuation of shit...(I suppose that's actually 2 redeeming qualities for Tranformers 1, it was the best in the trilogy! )

Around the Network

Young Guns 2
Alien Resurection
Jaws 4

Matrix Revolutions, Terminator 3, Die Hard 3, Alien 3 and 4, Superman 3, 4 and the latest one. Batman 3 to the one before the Nolan films.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

dj2one said:
Jaws 4

That only counts if you compare it to 1 & 2, as Jaws 4 (While an extremely horrid movie) is much better than Jaws 3 (I wanted to kill myself while watching this!).

Mordred11 said:

The Butterfly Effect 2 & 3

Damn it. Beat me to it. There shouldn't have been any sequel. Just like Weekend at Bernie's shouldn't have had one either.

Well, I'm not going to list any more than what's above but many Hollywood adaptions of some of the tv shows or comics (etc) is disappointing as it is to begin with, let alone create sequels after sequels.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Millenium said:
hatmoza said:
axumblade said:
Transformers 2 or the hangover 2. Both were absolutely terrible.

You must have been sober watching the hangover 2.

you'redoingitwrong.JPG

lmao! Come on, you have to admit even when watching it drunk it doesn't hold a candle to TH1!

OT:

Cars 2, Jurrassic Park 3, Terminator 3 & Transformers 3 also rank in the list for me, while not all of these are necesarily bad movies, they're just not even close to being as good as their predecesors (Except for Transformers 3 of course, that's just continuation of shit...(I suppose that's actually 2 redeeming qualities for Tranformers 1, it was the best in the trilogy! )

I would say that Transformers 3 was better than Transformers 2 because they got rid of Megan Fox and the annoyingly racist autobots. And there weren't any stupid jokes about balls in Tranformers 3...well there probably were but it wasn't as annoying in 3.

Hmm I don't know man... Sure Rosie Huntington-Whitely is an improvement over Megan Fox, and I love the fact that The Cole Train was in it, but Shia LaBeouf was just so bloody irritating (Even in comparison to usual) than I just wanted to rip my eyeballs out while watching... Also I can't remember any racist jokes in Transformers 2? (Perhaps because I pretty much blocked the movie from my mind as much as I could)

Hmmm, let's agree on a tie, they're both 150% crap.

pezus said:
_crazy_man_ said:
ocean-1984 said:
Bad sequels of good movies, Matrix 2/3, Transformers 2/3, Ironman 2, Cars 2, Predator 2, Terminator 3, JurassicPark 3
Good/better seq. Terminator 2, The godfather 2/3, The Dark Knight, Jurassic Park2, Toy Story 2/3
There is plenty of shit sequels to shit movies.

What was wrong with Ironman 2?

I liked more than the orginal, most reviewers barely scored it lower than the first though.

But one of the worst sequels of all time?  Get out of here.

Not to mention Jurassic Park 2 as a good/better sequel?? And Toy Story 2 and Godfather 3.

Yay!!!

Mordred11 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Transformers 2 & 3
Xmen First Class
PotC 3 & 4

MADNESS !!

Xmen First Class?

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Mordred11 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Transformers 2 & 3
Xmen First Class
PotC 3 & 4

MADNESS !!

Xmen First Class?

First Class is the highest rated X-Men movie ever on IMDb.

XMEN first class was an awesome movie in my opinion and just thought of the resident evil sequels pretty much all of them were terrible but especially 2, I thought 3 was ok and didnt event see the last one