By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hello everyone

So, I've been here for little over a year, and recentely I've finally amassed enough post to learn the create a new thread spell.  Anyways,  I've noticed there are about 5-10 people that make up the majority of post on here.  I myself prefer to play most games on my PC, though there are a few exceptions to that rule.  Such as the Fallout series.  Where if I play it on the PC I will end up installing 40 mods over the game and end up goofing around.  I'm not really a "fan boy" of any company, but I do tend to lean towards supporting Nintendo the most, as they're doing the least to corrupt the games industry and lead it back to a repeat of the 80s crash.  I own a Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, Gaming PC, Genesis, and a few others for home consoles.  For handhelds, I have my Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, GBA:SP, PSP, and my 3DS.  I am employed, and plan on owning a Wii U at launch.  Sorry I'm terrible at introductions.

Around the Network

Hello!
Good console selections...

Welcome to the thread creators club, stay away from man-bear-pig, play nice to the mods and send me a friends request and everything will be alright with the world.

Also, nice introduction, you did fine. ;)

Millenium said:
Welcome to the thread creators club, stay away from man-bear-pig, play nice to the mods and send me a friends request and everything will be alright with the world.

Also, nice introduction, you did fine. ;)

Don't send him a friend request! He tortures Nintendo Fans. 

spurgeonryan said:
Nice list of consoles, and we know who you are. I think most do? Maybe it is just me and some others. Welcome back!

I don't think anyone really knows who I am, I mean I've only posted 50 times.

Around the Network

Hey!

spurgeonryan said:
errorpwns said:
spurgeonryan said:
Nice list of consoles, and we know who you are. I think most do? Maybe it is just me and some others. Welcome back!

I don't think anyone really knows who I am, I mean I've only posted 50 times.

Well I am your only friend, I guess you do not know me? :(

I mean I've seen you around, but I don't really keep tabs on anyone on here.  Guess I wouldn't cut it as a stalker.

Hello everyone!

That's Pura.
Basically I'm Nintendo fanboy, just because I have all that I want in every Nintendo console, so don't need to get the others (and I don't have money to buy them, if possible, I have all consoles and games of course). Anyway: Enjoy gaming, that's all what is important, fans and &tribes apart.

Always I'm looking for to organize or launch projects of gamers communities, even business projects... but in fact, always they end up being just ideas
:P
I'm game development student.
I also have a project to launch a indie game developer business, but long-term, unhurried, and not at any price: I only accept to develop under full open source tools (even when the products, of course, will be launched at market to get profits) :P (will be great if we can speak about business ideas off videogame development ;)

Add me!:
2836 - 0151 - 1371 Pura
http://www.facebook.com/Numero21
Love MK7 and RPGs

3DS friendcode: 2836 - 0151 - 1371

man-bear-pig said:
Hey!

O lala look at those curves in your new av! Did you get a boob and butt implant?

OT: Oh and welcome to the forums. Hope you will have lots of fun here!

welcome to you Pura as well

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Hi errorpwns and pura, welcome to VGChartz, now please hand over all your cookies as entrance fee ;P

also don't trust anyone that distrusts spurge... (spurge is evil so I distrust him :D)