By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

adriane23 said:
AndrewWK said:
adriane23 said:
I Just finished Mass Effect 3 about an hour ago. I think I'm either going to finally finish Batman: Arkham City or Vanquish. Kinda tired of shooting things, so it'll probably be Batman.

Arkham City has a really cool ending, Vanquish is dissapointing.

My brother said that about Arkham City too. I was really into it until Uncharted came out, and I just never got around to finishing it. 

Is the Vanquish ending as dissappointing as Mass Effect 3's ending? Maybe I'll hold off on that one until this summer.......

Nothing is as dissapointing as Mass Effect 3´s ending. I don´t wan´t to spoil anything, but the end is just a cliffhanger that won´t get a sequel

Around the Network

starhawk

I just finished Closure and Rayman Origins and installed Dragon Age Origins Awakenings. Then decided to continue the Sly Cooper HD collection first. Kinda feel more like platforming then fighting atm. Rayman Origins was pretty great.

I finished ME3 fairly recently, and I've been playing ME3 multiplayer for the most part. I'm also getting close to finishing Trine 2.

After those two... I have so many games to play, I'll probably end up neglecting all of them and buying something new. Or I could try to force myself through the Half Life episodes in case something is announced at E3.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

AndrewWK said:
adriane23 said:
AndrewWK said:
adriane23 said:
I Just finished Mass Effect 3 about an hour ago. I think I'm either going to finally finish Batman: Arkham City or Vanquish. Kinda tired of shooting things, so it'll probably be Batman.

Arkham City has a really cool ending, Vanquish is dissapointing.

My brother said that about Arkham City too. I was really into it until Uncharted came out, and I just never got around to finishing it. 

Is the Vanquish ending as dissappointing as Mass Effect 3's ending? Maybe I'll hold off on that one until this summer.......

Nothing is as dissapointing as Mass Effect 3´s ending. I don´t wan´t to spoil anything, but the end is just a cliffhanger that won´t get a sequel

God dammit -__-

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
I just finished Closure and Rayman Origins and installed Dragon Age Origins Awakenings. Then decided to continue the Sly Cooper HD collection first. Kinda feel more like platforming then fighting atm. Rayman Origins was pretty great.

How long did it take you to finish Rayman? Me and my brother are about to start it next weekend.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

After I beat sacred stones I may try Skyward Sword or Deus Ex or finally SMG 2. Then again, I may just try for the UC3, ME2 and Batman AC platinum.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

adriane23 said:
SvennoJ said:

How long did it take you to finish Rayman? Me and my brother are about to start it next weekend.

I think between 15-20 hours. I didn't go for all the medals and speed runs but did find all the cages and teeth. I gets pretty hard later on but the instant restarts, generous checkpoints and infinite lives keep the flow going. I didn't mind dying 20 times in a row at all in this game.

Hmm if I can find Fable 2 il be buying that next.

I really doubt i will find that though, so my next option is Battlefiled 3.

Im only willing to buy that at a discounted price...so if i cant get that, il get Kingdoms of amalur.

I only want to get that for PC....which seems to be very rare in retail stores here in SA.

If I havnt bought/found any of these games come 15th May then il probably never buy them.

I WILL BE GETTING DIABLO 3 DAY 1 NO MATTER WHAT!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Playing Prinny Can I Really Be the Hero.

Waiting for Disgaea 3 Vita.

4 ≈ One