By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

JGarret said:
Finished Mass Effect 3 last week (what a shitty ending), I´m now replaying Castlevania Lords of Shadow on a higher difficulty, and after that I´m buying The Witcher 2, everything I´ve seen and read about the game makes me think I´ll enjoy it a lot.

How hard is Castlevania?, I am about to start it but don't know in which difficulty to do it.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
JGarret said:
Finished Mass Effect 3 last week (what a shitty ending), I´m now replaying Castlevania Lords of Shadow on a higher difficulty, and after that I´m buying The Witcher 2, everything I´ve seen and read about the game makes me think I´ll enjoy it a lot.

How hard is Castlevania?, I am about to start it but don't know in which difficulty to do it.

I´d advise you to start on normal.The combat system borrows a lot from God of War, but (in my opinion) it´s a harder game overall.

There´s a major complaint about the dodge and block mechanics...they´re used on the same button, the left trigger.Personally I had no problems, but I understand why it annoys a lot of people.

flagstaad said:
JGarret said:

Everything the guy with the Spartacus Avatar says, and a few times the camera makes it a bit harder as it really is but just a few times. I played it on paladin trough and after you get all gems it will be very playable but not easy. 

JGarret said:

Somehow my cousin liked the :S, after he told me that I called him weird freak

Are you going to play Witcher 2 on PC or XBoX, I played it on the PC its a very good game much much better then Skyrim.

AndrewWK said:
JGarret said:

Somehow my cousin liked the :S, after he told me that I called him weird freak

Are you going to play Witcher 2 on PC or XBoX, I played it on the PC its a very good game much much better then Skyrim.

I´m playing it on the 360.It comes out next week *happy dance*

As for ME3, I´m leaning towards the indoctrination theory.

Around the Network

A completely new game?

In that case, quite possibly Mario Tennis Open.

I have no idea. I already have too many games that I haven't played enough, and it also depends on whether I buy a 3DS on my trip next week (whether I have money left over that is).