By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

I really need to, but I can't bring myself to start Ratchet & Clank A4O. I bought it as a sheep, I didn't like the demo/beta at all.

Edit: I also can't bring myself to finish the platinum for Uncharted 3 (I have it for the first 2)

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
AndrewWK said:
adriane23 said:
I Just finished Mass Effect 3 about an hour ago. I think I'm either going to finally finish Batman: Arkham City or Vanquish. Kinda tired of shooting things, so it'll probably be Batman.

Arkham City has a really cool ending, Vanquish is dissapointing.

My brother said that about Arkham City too. I was really into it until Uncharted came out, and I just never got around to finishing it. 

Is the Vanquish ending as dissappointing as Mass Effect 3's ending? Maybe I'll hold off on that one until this summer.......

Don't feel too bad, Vanquish has the best gameplay of any action game this generation, you'll have a blast. 

Sal.Paradise said:
adriane23 said:
AndrewWK said:
adriane23 said:
I Just finished Mass Effect 3 about an hour ago. I think I'm either going to finally finish Batman: Arkham City or Vanquish. Kinda tired of shooting things, so it'll probably be Batman.

Arkham City has a really cool ending, Vanquish is dissapointing.

My brother said that about Arkham City too. I was really into it until Uncharted came out, and I just never got around to finishing it. 

Is the Vanquish ending as dissappointing as Mass Effect 3's ending? Maybe I'll hold off on that one until this summer.......

Don't feel too bad, Vanquish has the best gameplay of any action game this generation, you'll have a blast. 

Oh I know, I played a few hours of it already. It's a shame such a great game never got any hype......

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Probably Pandora's Tower.

Skyward Sword after I get the platinum on LA Noire. I only got the PS3 in October, and then went on holiday - to further slacken the pace for LA Noire, I got Skyrim when it came out, and that has sucked sooooo many hours out of my life!!! Still gotta complete Super Mario Land 3D.

Around the Network

Since I have a big backlog I use a tool to control it and also to choose my next game for me. Yesterday I finished Rayman Origins (22 hours with all electoons and all teeth) and my next game will be Castlevania Lords of Shadows, and it suits me as I am also playing Castlevania Judgement at the same time.

After that, it depends if Xenoblade Chronicles arrives on time THAT will be my next one, looks great and I have been waiting for it for more than a year, if not I will use the tool to choose my next one.

Having finally gotten 100% in Red Dead Redemption I can now move onto Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy.

Finished Mass Effect 3 last week (what a shitty ending), I´m now replaying Castlevania Lords of Shadow on a higher difficulty, and after that I´m buying The Witcher 2, everything I´ve seen and read about the game makes me think I´ll enjoy it a lot.

Castlevania: Bloodlines on the SEGA Genesis.... And, maybe some other games on my genesis wish-list.

Next game I start will either be Atelier Meruru or Pandora's Tower, just depends on how the timing works out.