By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Petition Attrition: Dark Souls Confirmed For PC

Tagged games:

Turkish said:
pezus said:
Turkish said:
pezus said:
So it was Dark Souls after all. This is great. I hope they do a good job with the port, maybe even have mod tools for the community?

Why would you want mod tools for a game like Dark Souls? The vanilla game is how its meant to be played.

Why not? It could be fun, you're not forced to mod it you know...

Ofcourse not, but we all know PC gamers will ruin the game with their god-mode mods, zombie mods, supa dupa weapon mods and alter the game in such way that it doesnt appeal to the original fans.

huh? Sure some people will add those mods, but there will be plenty of mods that will actually improve the experience, like for example fix the fact that many bosses are way too easy in the vanilla version of dark souls, and mods like this is what we are excited about. 

Around the Network

Why do we have to wait until the official reveal to preorder this? The money is burning a hole in my pocket and there are so many temptations around that I could spend it on.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Nice. We wait a few months, then get the game $10 cheaper and with more content. ^__^

GaaraD.Dragon said:

Did Sony shoot itself in the foot for not making a better deal with From Software ?

I can applaud "From Software" for not compromising their game one little bit after making it for the 360 as well. It is indeed one of the rare true Playstation  games in its mentality, style gameplay and challenge.

So my second concern is, will a possible next Souls game be this uncompromised with all this multiplatforming bullsh!t ?

They made a deal with From Software.

You get money, publishing and technical assistance in exchange for I.P. ownership of the Demon's Souls I.P.

From Software side-stepped them by releasing the sequel as Dark Souls and thus saved the game from the giant place where many I.P's go to die, Sony's I.P portfolio.

Tease.

pezus said:

Scans of two new bosses!

Im getting the PC version anyway, but I hope this comes to PS3!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
Solid-Stark said:
pezus said:

Scans of two new bosses!

I swear I've seen that flying lion in the art book

If FS doesn't bring this to PS3 gamers, the people who made this franchise what it is today, i will sell my DS copy (and my copy of DS as well) and never buy a single game from them ever again

BTW, the controls for this game on PC are going to be absolute nightmare

Player1x3 said:
Solid-Stark said:
pezus said:

Scans of two new bosses!

I swear I've seen that flying lion in the art book

If FS doesn't bring this to PS3 gamers, the people who made this franchise what it is today, i will sell my DS copy (and my copy of DS as well) and never buy a single game from them ever again

Indeed. FS owes the Soul's games success to Playstation gaming.

e=mc^2

Player1x3 said:

I've been thinking about this. I wonder how keyboard and mice will fair.

e=mc^2

Solid-Stark said:
Player1x3 said:

I've been thinking about this. I wonder how keyboard and mice will fair.

hopefully somethink like Batman Arkham or the first fable, that would be serviceable until I get a new 360 pad. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!