By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Petition Attrition: Dark Souls Confirmed For PC

Tagged games:

it's cool and all that PC gamers get to play this but i swear to god....if they don't patch the ps3 version to have the extra bosses...

Around the Network

Gonna mod the shit out this

Oh yeah, oh right

I'm gonna mod the shit out of this

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Dudes, it was multiplat to begin with; it's a good thing it's coming to pc.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

GaaraD.Dragon said:
zarx said:

Wait since when has Playstation been associated with challenging games?

Classic style challenge in games is called "Nintendo hard".

From what I understand of the game Dark Souls is closer to the dungeon crawler RPGs of yor, which were mainly on PC anyway.

Kings Field says hello ?! Since the first playstation ?

pc gaming has no saying here

From software did make a bunch of dungeon crawler like games yes, that still doesn't explain why you would argue that, that type of game is synonymous with Playstation. SEGA made a bunch of them for the saturn as well. And there were a tonne of them on DOS and Amiga and (PC Engine in Japan), games like Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master, The Elder Scrolls: Arena, Stonekeep, Betrayal at Krondor, ShadowCaster, Ultima Underworld etc. Unless you are referring specifically to slow weighty combat that From software are famous for but again the is From software not a Playstation thing, and it's not like From havent made games for other platforms hell they even made a King's Feild game for PC and ARPG series for both XBOX and Gamecube.

Considering that the topic is about a PC port of the game I can't see how it has no say in the conversation. If anything you are the one who is off topic.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Aarrrrrgh! Time to sail boys! Where is my eye patch and peg leg? I'm coming for this piece of booty.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Areym said:
Aarrrrrgh! Time to sail boys! Where is my eye patch and peg leg? I'm coming for this piece of booty.

take your trolling somwhere else.

This thread has taken a dark turn (pun intended) this should be a happy thread about fans getting what they want and a great game being made even better and coming to a new audiance.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
Areym said:

This thread has taken a dark turn (pun intended) this should be a happy thread about fans getting what they want and a great game being made even better and coming to a new audiance.

But you know it's true. This game is gonna be pirated like hell.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game to death. I rented it for about a week and racked up about 22 hours (16 hours of pure death) and I'm currently awaiting to get it from Gamefly in MyQ. It's just the truth buddy, it's not trolling. 

Either way, PC gamers rejoice, bought or pirated. It's a hell of a game *wink*

Areym said:
zarx said:
Areym said:

Don't get me wrong, I love the game to death. I rented it for about a week and racked up about 22 hours (16 hours of pure death) and I'm currently awaiting to get it from Gamefly in MyQ. It's just the truth buddy, it's not trolling. 

it is trolling, there is no point worrying about pirates (tho the anti piracy mesures in the 360 version were funny) also renting is bad for the industry (not quite as bad as used games but still) you should buy games like I do.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zero129 said:
Areym said:
zarx said:
Areym said:

Doesn't this game need online to get the full experence?. If so i can't see many people pirating it. I wouldn't say it would be any more then it was pirated for the 360 or the PS3 anyways...

of course it will be more piracy than the 360 and PS3 versions, but when you add in used sales it balances out.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
Areym said:
zarx said:
Areym said:

it is trolling, there is no point worrying about pirates (tho the anti piracy mesures in the 360 version were funny) also renting is bad for the industry (not quite as bad as used games but still) you should buy games like I do.

I do buy games. In fact, all my games are brand new. The only preowned games I own are my little brother's GTAIV and my sister's Katamari forever (The new version was like $45 and the preowned was $25 so yeh) I don't want to take my chances with games I want to try, so gamefly does the job. I just beat syndicate. Great game but kinda short and I'm not much for online play. Next game on my list will be Dark souls, Naruto generations or batman: AC

Besides, in a industry with all this DLC bullshit, locked content, and FPS dominted market, I'd rather watch it all burn.