By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305
Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:

Thanks! :D

@NinPie- If you want it...why not buy it? Even if you don't play it until you get the WiiU, if you're worried it's not there anymore, why not get it now to be safe?

The whole point is to save for the Wii U and not spend money, ConeGamer!

Well, wouldn't you only buy the game anyway? So you would spend the same amount :p

That means I have to buy the game with money that could possibly go towards the Wii U.

Around the Network

Just into the game. Been wondering around exploring the world. As I type just found Otharon in the mines.

Izo said:

Just into the game. Been wondering around exploring the world. As I type just found Otharon in the mines.

You're about to hit the most aggravating fight of the first half of the game (nowhere near the halfway point, i mean, just that i'm a little past halfway and still haven't hit anyone as idiotic as Xord).

@ Conegamer. Not sure if i got to three sage summit. There's this ice-slide-jump that i can't make it over (tried, and i assume it's a matter of timing the jump right) if i go all the way down that way after melting the ice

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

RolStoppable said:
Mr Khan said:

You're about to hit the most aggravating fight of the first half of the game (nowhere near the halfway point, i mean, just that i'm a little past halfway and still haven't hit anyone as idiotic as Xord).

@ Conegamer. Not sure if i got to three sage summit. There's this ice-slide-jump that i can't make it over (tried, and i assume it's a matter of timing the jump right) if i go all the way down that way after melting the ice

You need to equip a Tempo+ gem on your lead character to make the jump. Keep holding forward to grab the wall, as stupid and unrealistic as it is to grab a wall at such a speed. You can forge a Tempo+ gem, there's at least one you can get from a sidequest or the simplest way: Complete the first row on the first page of the Collectopedia.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Edit: actually finishing the first row of the first page of the collectepedia is impossible. Sweet Wasabi and Red Lettuce exist, but the other two vegetables do not exist in the colony like they should...

Sorry to double-post, but it was correct for me to ignore those overpriced, underpowered anti-mechon weapons, right? I figured i could just stick to Shulk the whole time and rotate the crew around him...

Around the Network

i went to bionis interior and i got what i need for the colony 6 reconstruction and i got out.
i want to do all the sidequest first and i got plenty of them. i think i'm going to face a boss in the bionis interior so probably when i finish all the side quest my lvl will be 82 and that's mean easy boss fight

leader_e said:
i went to bionis interior and i got what i need for the colony 6 reconstruction and i got out.
i want to do all the sidequest first and i got plenty of them. i think i'm going to face a boss in the bionis interior so probably when i finish all the side quest my lvl will be 82 and that's mean easy boss fight

If you do all sidequest then you need almost 200 hours to finish it

Mr Khan said:
Sorry to double-post, but it was correct for me to ignore those overpriced, underpowered anti-mechon weapons, right? I figured i could just stick to Shulk the whole time and rotate the crew around him...

No. No no no no no. Tou need the Monado for Shield and Purge, using Enchant is a waste. And it runs off when you might not see it. The next...7 areas are almost all Mechon, bar one area. Anti-Mechon weapons are a must, unless you want Shulk to be the leader, waste the Monado and make things much harder for the next 25-40 hours.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

@Leader-e: The next boss is the most frustrating in the game, but at that level, you should be fine!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

No. No no no no no. Tou need the Monado for Shield and Purge, using Enchant is a waste. And it runs off when you might not see it. The next...7 areas are almost all Mechon, bar one area. Anti-Mechon weapons are a must, unless you want Shulk to be the leader, waste the Monado and make things much harder for the next 25-40 hours.

I generally recharge the Monado quickly enough that i only need to enchant every other use, and so still get a good bit of usage out of it

The problem here is that all those weapons suck compared to the equipment i'm currently using. Do better anti-mechon weapons emerge as you continue to play, or is that stuff the only stuff i'll have to rely on through the next three major areas of the game?

It would be much better if they had made it a gem or something, because those weapons totally suck.