By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305
AndrewWK said:
is there any site with a good Sidequest guide?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en_US&key=0Anx12MiCQejudHJfUWhOTGd5Wm1uS25ub2FDeE5BekE&hl=en_US&f=true&noheader=true&gid=10

and http://gbatemp.net/topic/307208-xenoblade-chronicles-unique-monster-location-full-map/ :D

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
Am I the only one that has notices how Reyn swings one of his arms in almost every single cutscene that he has appeared in?

well, it happens in every conversation with a lot of people where you hit A to proceed.. just do not push, and laugh about those hilariously flawed animations.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

AndrewWK said:
is there any site with a good Sidequest guide?

There's this document here, but it DOES contain spoilers. Quite hefty ones. So use at your own risk...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en_US&key=0Anx12MiCQejudHJfUWhOTGd5Wm1uS25ub2FDeE5BekE&hl=en_US&f=true&noheader=false&gid=10

2 quests are missing from the list, but it's no biggy really!

Also, slightly more spoiler-ish is this walkthrough here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/960564-xenoblade-chronicles/faqs/62867

Finally, a list of the number of quests avaliable in each area, so you can pretty easily see where you're missing them:

http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Quests

In total, the bottom one has the fewest spoilers, but the least information. Then the top one, and the FAQ has the most info., but the most spoilers also.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Crystalchild said:
AlphaCielago said:
Am I the only one that has notices how Reyn swings one of his arms in almost every single cutscene that he has appeared in?

well, it happens in every conversation with a lot of people where you hit A to proceed.. just do not push, and laugh about those hilariously flawed animations.

The reason is obvious- he puts away his weapon underneath his shoulder as opposed to over it after battle, for whatever reason. Obviously over many years the strain has affected him so much that he has to flex his shoulder at every oppurtunity

So my five day ban afforded me plenty of time to go heropon'ing around. And man, this game just gets better, and more interesting. One thing that gets me every time is the Dance of Great Heropon Justice. Riki is constantly busting a move to warn the world against getting in his way whilst he cleanses the world of Mechons and dinobeasties. The dance starts with a shuffle, there's one hybrid moonwalk step, and then a spin, then you do the wave 4 times,do a full spin, and freeze while posing. I busted the Dance of Great Heropon Justice out at the bar last night, and let me tell you, I. Was heropon'ing hard. Totally impressed this chick, would have completely bouncy bounced her too if I hadn't puked in her fridge, but that's another story.

This game is an outright classic, anyone that doesn't see that is an idi-

Wait? What now? You get banned for calling someone an idiot here? Crap... Umm..... So what had happened was, uh...... Everyone should play this game because it is good, and you are all wonderful people in you own right.. Shit that was sappy. Yeah I'll probably get banned again, I'm from Philly.

Around the Network
Plezbo said:
So my five day ban afforded me plenty of time to go heropon'ing around. And man, this game just gets better, and more interesting. One thing that gets me every time is the Dance of Great Heropon Justice. Riki is constantly busting a move to warn the world against getting in his way whilst he cleanses the world of Mechons and dinobeasties. The dance starts with a shuffle, there's one hybrid moonwalk step, and then a spin, then you do the wave 4 times,do a full spin, and freeze while posing. I busted the Dance of Great Heropon Justice out at the bar last night, and let me tell you, I. Was heropon'ing hard. Totally impressed this chick, would have completely bouncy bounced her too if I hadn't puked in her fridge, but that's another story.

This game is an outright classic, anyone that doesn't see that is an idi-

Wait? What now? You get banned for calling someone an idiot here? Crap... Umm..... So what had happened was, uh...... Everyone should play this game because it is good, and you are all wonderful people in you own right.. Shit that was sappy. Yeah I'll probably get banned again, I'm from Philly.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Where abouts are you then? 

And yes, Riki is amazing. No-one can deny that...

Right now I'm working to get permission to go to the tower thingy on the island dealyo. But I've sort of stopped doing story missions to Heropon around.

Plezbo said:
Right now I'm working to get permission to go to the tower thingy on the island dealyo. But I've sort of stopped doing story missions to Heropon around.

Has Melia gone to do her thing yet, by any chance, in the High Entia tomb? 

If so, you're roughly  40% of the way through the main story, and about to come up to a major, MAJOR story event within a few hours.  So keep at it! It's a ver good game, and one which continues to develop as time goes by. If you're loving it now, who knows what will happen when the story really kicks in... 

The links are much apreciatet, but they didn´t help me with my problem

Maybe you can... I´am on Eryth Sea and lokking for the "Kuttel"(I don´t know there english name) Hideoutbut I couldn´t find it anywhere kuttel are those small guys that use to ride on this green Ogre´s

AndrewWK said:

The links are much apreciatet, but they didn´t help me with my problem

Maybe you can... I´am on Eryth Sea and lokking for the "Kuttel"(I don´t know there english name) Hideoutbut I couldn´t find it anywhere kuttel are those small guys that use to ride on this green Ogre´s

Edit: Rol was faster.

Doods..

i just made the most stupid thing in my gaming career so far.. (i think ) ..

i always wondered why the Enemies tend to switch over to Shulk once i used the Monado Skill - and yes, i give my tank some seconds to build up his rage - .. and now, 45 Hours in, while doing serious Party/Weaponry optimizing (i tend to unleash the shit out of numbers in RPG when i feel the game comes to a close soon), i noticed that... that i... i linked REYN(TIME!)'s, and Dundun's (BOW TO THE HEROPON!) passive Rage-Skills to Shulk..

Yeah... The Problem was that the Words Rage and Courage are quite similar in German, Rage beeing written "Wut", and Courage beeing written "Mut".. and i think i just didnt watch close enough.. ..while i'll stop playing for today, i expect to see that Shulk isnt the Punching bag he used to be anymore.. dear god, proofreading this text, i laughed about how hilarious this sounds. XD .. No Shulkiting anymore i guess. (tho' Running around as shulk with all the Rage on him is working pretty well, and Melia and Sharla can both deal damage on Range, meaning that they can stay in safe ground, away from the enemy.. lol!)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!