360 19.800 Y (4GB)
Wii 20.000 Y
PSV 24.980 Y (Wi-fi)
PS3 24.980 Y
360 29.800 Y (250GB)
360 29.800 Y (4B+Kinect)
PSV 29.980 Y (3G)

wow I had no idea the 3ds was that cheap in Japan,

Yup, it had a drastic price cut there, the biggest one around the world.

But now the part you'll hate: at 25.000 ¥ it sold way better than Vita!

now I assume, and remember I'm not entirely sure, and it's just a shot in the dark......but at that time did it have a  *fuckcheapasshit* Vita to compete with??? you know... just guessing, and I'm just guessing that at that time.....the Vita didn't, you know, well... exist, and if it was 100 dollars cheaper, which in my mind and this is just in my mind, would paint and ENTIRELY different picture than the one we have today, but just assuming of course, no way to be sure lol maybe the Vita did exist and was 100 dollars cheaper because you know THAT would be impressive right, RIGHT?

here I was thinking the 3DS lead was impressive...silly me, should have known something was missing from that there "victory", and by missing I mean a fuckton massive price difference...

Calm down.

No matter what. 3DS numbers weren't impressive back then. And Vita's numbers are even less impressive right now.

Around the Network
VicViper said:
logic56 said:
VicViper said:
logic56 said:

3DS 15.000 Y
DSi 15.000Y
PS2 16.000 Y
PSP 16.800 Y
DSLL 18.000 Y
360 19.800 Y (4GB)
Wii 20.000 Y
PSV 24.980 Y (Wi-fi)
PS3 24.980 Y
360 29.800 Y (250GB)
360 29.800 Y (4B+Kinect)
PSV 29.980 Y (3G)

now I assume, and remember I'm not entirely sure, and it's just a shot in the dark......but at that time did it have a  *fuckcheapasshit* Vita to compete with??? you know... just guessing, and I'm just guessing that at that time.....the Vita didn't, you know, well... exist, and if it was 100 dollars cheaper, which in my mind and this is just in my mind, would paint and ENTIRELY different picture than the one we have today, but just assuming of course, no way to be sure lol maybe the Vita did exist and was 100 dollars cheaper because you know THAT would be impressive right, RIGHT?

here I was thinking the 3DS lead was impressive...silly me, should have known something was missing from that there "victory", and by missing I mean a fuckton massive price difference...

Calm down.

No matter what. 3DS numbers weren't impressive back then. And Vita's numbers are even less impressive right now.

gee I wonder why

leaning towards it sucks and 3ds is just super duper awesome

RolStoppable said:
logic56 said:
VicViper said:

Calm down.

gee I wonder why

Close, but in reality:

Vita sucks and 3DS sucked less.

hahahaha touche

logic56 said:
VicViper said:
logic56 said:
VicViper said:
logic56 said:

3DS 15.000 Y
DSi 15.000Y
PS2 16.000 Y
PSP 16.800 Y
DSLL 18.000 Y
360 19.800 Y (4GB)
Wii 20.000 Y
PSV 24.980 Y (Wi-fi)
PS3 24.980 Y
360 29.800 Y (250GB)
360 29.800 Y (4B+Kinect)
PSV 29.980 Y (3G)

Calm down.

gee I wonder why

You seem quite upset about all of this. You should get yourself a hot cup of tea.

Paul said:
logic56 said:

gee I wonder why

You seem quite upset about all of this. You should get yourself a hot cup of tea.

lol I thought internet upset was: TYPING ALL IN CAPS WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF !!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I live in Amerikee we don't drink tea, well except for hippies and well screw hippies lol

Around the Network
logic56 said:
Paul said:
logic56 said:

gee I wonder why

lol I thought internet upset was: TYPING ALL IN CAPS WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF !!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I live in Amerikee we don't drink tea, well except for hippies and well screw hippies lol

Lots of Americans drink tea. Some of us prefer its flavor to coffee's.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
logic56 said:
Paul said:
logic56 said:

gee I wonder why

Lots of Americans drink tea. Some of us prefer its flavor to coffee's.

RolStoppable said:
logic56 said:
Paul said:

I have to agree with Paul. At times you give me the impression that you are in competition with the Vita for who has the more ironic name.

becasue saying it's better to wait until the launch period is past to pronoounce doom on the Vita isn't logical, you know comming from you (and most on the internet) not hard to believe, I'll take that loss