By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sorcery shows why 'Move is better than Kinect and Wii', says Sony

My prediction still stands. Sorcery will not score higher than 79 on Metacritic.
It does look better than Fable: The Journey, but that's not saying much ^^

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Areym said:
Bossman112 said:
wasnt it confirmed by Sony that the Move is a failure. anyways you wont see a game that tops Skyward sword

Ocarina of time. Check and mate.

Ocarina of time is overrated , Majora's Mask was the most original game back in the day, its still great to this day OoT is dated and to be honest wasnt that great.

okay, from this point on, I will spit on the screen whenever I see one of your posts.

There are three games that are nothing less than perfect. Shenmue, Zelda OoT and Halo CE! This is not my oppinion, this is a fact.

Oh, and reported for trolling.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

well he doesn't seem to be sure as rol said

anyway if the game is based around throwing magic balls around on different enemies then where does skill fit in that? i mean throwing balls is different than actual close sword fighting...

i'll need to see more videos to see if one actually needs "skill" to play it

Edit: lol it uses the same item select system as SS haha

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Release the game, and let the fans decide.

Millenium said:
Release the game, and let the fans decide.

Well, they do need to create some hype, since if they rely on Sony's superb marketing, it's bound to do terrible.

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
PullusPardus said:
Areym said:
Bossman112 said:
wasnt it confirmed by Sony that the Move is a failure. anyways you wont see a game that tops Skyward sword

Ocarina of time is overrated , Majora's Mask was the most original game back in the day, its still great to this day OoT is dated and to be honest wasnt that great.

okay, from this point on, I will spit on the screen whenever I see one of your posts.

There are three games that are nothing less than perfect. Shenmue, Zelda OoT and Halo CE! This is not my oppinion, this is a fact.

Spit on the screen?  

oh . I love nerd rage.

DirtyP2002 said:
PullusPardus said:
Areym said:
Bossman112 said:

You got all my respect until I saw Halo CE. It's a disgrace you even list it along side with Shenmue and Zelda OoT. You are dead to me!

@PullusPardus: you too!

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
DirtyP2002 said:
PullusPardus said:
Areym said:
Bossman112 said:

You got all my respect until I saw Halo CE. It's a disgrace you even list it along side with Shenmue and Zelda OoT. You are dead to me!

@PullusPardus: you too!

reported for being unable to see greatness that is Halo CE. Expect to be banned.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Sorcery is literally the only reason I've kept my Move controller. If it didn't exist I would have traded it in long ago.

It better be good.

VGChartz

Viper1 said:
Play The Godfather: Blackhand Edition. Don't see Move doing anything that game didn't do 5 years ago.

^^^ This.