By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sorcery shows why 'Move is better than Kinect and Wii', says Sony

Being better is fine and dandy, but only when the market cares.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I read the title and said "Yeah, if you cast spells on people, they'll believe anything."

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

sethnintendo said:
badgenome said:

It is. Motion control peaked with the Sixaxis.

I thought it peaked with the GBA

All of you are wrong. It peaked with the Coleco.

They both suck. Stop being a fan of a company

So... Sony thinks that they may have finally beaten the Wii in the motion control games. Just about six years after its release, while Nintendo is getting ready to release its next console. Congrats Sony.

Around the Network

It's official. Upton cares more about the Wii than Nintendo.

Love and tolerate.

sales2099 said:
Being better is fine and dandy, but only when the market cares.

QFT.

Sorcery is about a year late. :(

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Play The Godfather: Blackhand Edition. Don't see Move doing anything that game didn't do 5 years ago.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Sony can say whatever want to say.

Yay!!!

Tumble and Sports champions table tennis (on hard difficulty) already showed what move can do.
Then there was a whole load of nothing bar some pointer use. (And medieval moves of which the demo put me off completely)

Time for a game that actually uses the 3D tracking again. Zelda SS didn't do it for me, far too often it interpreted moving the wii mote back as the actual swing resulting in slashing in the wrong direction.