By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
I saw "The Goodfellas" Today. Man that was a awesome movie

Goodfellas is amazing indeed. DeNiro is the shiznit in it

Everybody was good in it. The Goodfellas was the better version of the Sopranos, and Liotta was my favourite character. De Niro was good but come on it De Niro he is good in almost everything he does.

Around the Network

watched last night Dredd *_* i was rly surprised coolest movie of the year worth watching

9/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Dredd is not out yet but its on every major torrent site there is a korean dvd-rip and quality is great.

saw raid i expected a bit more but still a must watch.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
watched last night Dredd *_* i was rly surprised coolest movie of the year worth watching

9/10

I have watched it an hour ago. It is a real good movie. I didn´t expect that. Too bad it bombed at the boxoffices and sequel would be cool for sure

AndrewWK said:
I saw "The Goodfellas" Today. Man that was a awesome movie

Saw it numerous time own a crappy DVD version which you have to flip halfway through the movie and a pretty good Blu-ray version (could be better if it didn't have lousy menus like all WB Blu-rays).

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Karl Urban is not a bankable star yet. Even Thoth he is great! Anyone see Doom? He was the only good thing about it. I swear it did better overseas.... Ht I guess 30 million on a 50million budget is it. I will buy it on DVD.

Resident Evil 20 came out on Dvd and bluray last night. Will be a redbox rental for me.

What is The Guilt Trip?

Wow! If you are not broke from Xmas, then those eight movies releasing this weeknwill! Jesus!

The only good thing in Doom was the Rock. Urban just doen´t look like bankable I mean he is a good actor he just has na charme.

spurgeonryan said:
Karl Urban is not a bankable star yet. Even Thoth he is great! Anyone see Doom? He was the only good thing about it. I swear it did better overseas.... Ht I guess 30 million on a 50million budget is it. I will buy it on DVD.

Resident Evil 20 came out on Dvd and bluray last night. Will be a redbox rental for me.

What is The Guilt Trip?

Wow! If you are not broke from Xmas, then those eight movies releasing this weeknwill! Jesus!

Doom is a terrible movie good thing I only paid 99cents for it new on Black Friday a couple of years ago.

spurgeonryan said:

What is The Guilt Trip?

The best thing about doom was the first person shooter sequence. It was worth watching the whole film for that. Today I shall watch Ice Age 4. My girlfriend loves it so hopefully it will be quite good. I enjoyed the others. Hopefully I will get some DVDs for xmas because Ive not watched any films for quite a while now.

Watched the hobbit yesterday. What an AWESOME movie^^

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone interested in Jack Reacher? I'm not.

No