By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well sack snyders track record is not as good as nolans. Bit hopefully Nolan is passing him ideas.

Hey klejst, how was premium rush?

Snyders track record for superhero movies is amazing (Watchmen)

no its super gay

Around the Network
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well sack snyders track record is not as good as nolans. Bit hopefully Nolan is passing him ideas.

Hey klejst, how was premium rush?

Snyders track record for superhero movies is amazing (Watchmen)

no its super gay

Well let's just hope Superman is of similar quality!

Let´s hope we wont see Superman Ding Dong for half of the movie.

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:

Well let's just hope Superman is of similar quality!

Let´s hope we wont see Superman Ding Dong for half of the movie.

That seems to be your biggest gripe with the movie. His ding dong was in the comic too, which is often held as one of the best superhero comics ever made. The movie captured it very well (although it didn't take everything, and they changed some things).

It is one of the gripes, but there where too many issues

The budget usually doesn't include marketing that is covered by a separate budget and those costs are barely made public. Anyway I wouldn't be worried about Man of Steel. Superman Returns was a terrible movie and it made over $391 million dollars at the box office world wide. As for the 55% percent rule that doesn't always apply to most movie because in some movies the stars of the movies work out a percentage deal before the movie is released and in some countries most notably China the studios get a lot less then 50% of the box office gross.

Well most movies even if they bomb at the box office will eventually make money.  Man of Steel should at a minium make over $600 million dollars world wide at the box office even if its only slightly better then Superman Returns.

Around the Network

Just saw the Hobbit and damn. This is Lord of the Rings.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I saw the Hobbit about a week ago, it was really good

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I saw "The Goodfellas" Today. Man that was a awesome movie

Yep it was the first time I saw it and it was awesome I gotta watch it with my mom again.

spurgeonryan said:
Lol! You watched it with your mom? She likes violence?

No she likes good movies

I watched it alone I am going to watch it with my mom tomorrow.