By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

Btw. I have watched Wreck it Ralph yesterday. It was good movie just not was I expected

Around the Network

Watching Die Hard 2. Yippee Ki Yay muther fucker!!!

RedInker said:

Thats the least good one imo.

Because 2 is just the first one on an airport

AndrewWK said:
RedInker said:

I agree with your order on the films. Its the weakest of the lot but a great film to watch after a few beers.Isnt there talk of a Die Hard 5?

RedInker said:
AndrewWK said:
RedInker said:

I agree with your order on the films. Its the weakest of the lot but a great film to watch after a few beers.Isnt there talk of a Die Hard 5?

yep reminds a bit off the 4th one

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
RedInker said:
AndrewWK said:
RedInker said:

Hmmm. Not sure if I like the look of it.

RedInker said:
AndrewWK said:

Hmmm. Not sure if I like the look of it.

It doesn´t look like the first movies at all. I don´t know we shall see how it turns out to be

pezus said:
Die Hard 5 is going to suck. There's just no way around it. This guy did the Max Payne movie, The Omen, Behind Enemy Lines etc...all bad or mediocre.

Ohh fuck.... really. I didn´t know that. Why didn´t they hire Wiseman again? He has done a decent job with the 4th one

pezus said:
Die Hard 5 is going to suck. There's just no way around it. This guy did the Max Payne movie, The Omen, Behind Enemy Lines etc...all bad or mediocre.

You forgot to mention that he also directed the sucky remake of Flight of the Phoenix.  But I totally agree with you, going by John Moore's body of work Die Hard 5 is going to suck hard.  It opening in February isn't a good sign either most terrible movies open in January and February.

The christmas spirit has got me watching Scrooged. I love this film. Murray at his finest.