By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

@slashfilm
https://twitter.com/...852791062888448

"Heard rumblings from multiple people today that WB/Nolan aren't happy with early cuts of Snyder's Man of Steel."

_____

WB NEEDS the Superman Reboot to be a success...it can't not be good. They have a year to do reshoots & stuff though.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

@Ryan LOL! The Killer Shrews? xD

Ernest Borgnine was a great actor and was in one of my all time favorite movies, The Wild Bunch.

RIP Mr. Borgnine.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Took the other half to the cinema yesterday. Saw Chernobyl Diaries. Not too bad.

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
Ernest Borgnine was a great actor and was in one of my all time favorite movies, The Wild Bunch.

RIP Mr. Borgnine.

I guess my favorite one with him would be "Escape from New York", he played the character Cabby, who died in his Cab.

I also believe that he playes Mermaid Man on the kids cartoon program Spongbob Squarepants. It sounds like him. I guess that character is gone now. No one likes it when a voice actor leaves.

I really like Escape From New York a lot.  Never realized that Borgnine's character was named Cabby.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
RedInker said:
Took the other half to the cinema yesterday. Saw Chernobyl Diaries. Not too bad.

I saw it about a month ago. I was kind of disappointed with it. It was interesting at first, but they did way too much stupid horror movie stuff to allow me to enjoy it. After they said the radiation starts to kill after a few hours I would have walked the hell out of there the moment he said the van was broken. Especially after we saw what happened to the engine. Idiots!

It was just an ok film. Nothing great about it but nothing truely bad about it. Meh describes it very well. I would love to visit Pripyat though.

Today I watched "Once Upon a Time in the West" for like the 5th time first time on a HD TV still looks good even though its only the DVD version not going to upgrade it to Blu-Ray anytime soon unless I get it super cheap. Also watched "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" again still looks pretty good also still want the Blu-Ray sometime in the future since it integrated the deleted scene from the disc I have back into the movie. Also watched Zombieland and Inglorious Bastards for the first time both are good movies but I found Zomieland more entertaining its messed up what they did to Bill Murry.

I'm going to make a sacrilegious statement in this thread.

Once Upon A Time in the West is actually a better movie than The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Charles Bronasan is perfect as Harmonica and Henry Fonda is amazing as the villain. Oh yeah.. and Jason Robards is great. Oh... and Claudia Cardinale is a vixen.

Holy a New Judge Dredd Movie !!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna keep a close eye on Ekysium a big fan of district 9 and this movie just sounds so interesting

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

The last movie I watched was The Amazing Spider-Man in the cinema but nothing ever since. I think I will rent something tonight.