By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8
SvennoJ said:
kljesta64 said:

I still have to watched planet terror and for some odd reason I cant make myself to watch ..

You have to be in the mood for a bit of nonsense. I watched it again today for the commentary track. They produced it low budget in a short time and just had fun with it, and it shows, ie the fun part :) Using items out of their own wardrobe, Tarantino dropping by now and then, behind the camera and in front, getting Bruce Willis for 2 days, putting his own son in the movie and killing him off without telling him.
Apparently Machete was just a joke commercial at that point, to set the tone of the movie. Might be fun to watch too.

Im always in the mood for nonsense thats why this is odd  and it slipped through my hands a couple of times... I dont know what to say about tetsuo the iron man you just have to trust me on this give it a try its only 1 hour long and the quality is terrible and its pretty sick but its worth it I never saw anything like this ever. im proud to say I have it on blu ray :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

^ Interesting, I'm downloading it to the ps3. 311MB, that's low quality indeed. I made it through 5cm per second, that's 185MB and about the same length. It's not available on blu-ray here either.

I just watched The last Starfighter (25th anniversary edition). Still a very charming movie, although just as corny as Back to the future. It looks pretty good on blu-ray, a bit too clean maybe and the make up looks fake. Doesn't matter, at least it matches the clean CGI.

A groundbreaking movie for CGI and the extras were actually more amazing to watch than the movie itself. The Cray supercomputer and crappy terminals, that struggle to render simple wire frames, was cool to see. They set no jaggies and sharp hi resolution images as their main goal to get to a photorealistic look. And it shows on blu-ray, the clean lines on the ships look great, and can still easily match modern indie games. The planets and asteroids however look pretty bad by today's standards.

Pretty amazing how far we have come from The last Starfighter to Gravity. Personally I still prefer the 'realness' of an actual model and set, yet CGI is getting pretty damn close.

Pretty impressive while we were playing this at home

Watched The Heat and Jackass: Presents Bad Grandpa today. The Heat I would give 7/10 and Bad Grandpa 7.5/10. Overall The Heat is a better movie but Bad Grandpa is a lot funnier especially that little kid in it.

@kljesta64
I watched Tetsuo The iron man. It reminded me a bit of Jan Svankmajer's Alice with the surreal stop motion segments. I'm afraid you tube destroyed most of the editing, very hard to see what was intended. Toward the end it started to look more like a Rorschach test during the fast sequences.
You're right, never saw anything quite like it. Wouldn't mind watching it on blu-ray if it ever comes out here.

SvennoJ said:
@kljesta64
I watched Tetsuo The iron man. It reminded me a bit of Jan Svankmajer's Alice with the surreal stop motion segments. I'm afraid you tube destroyed most of the editing, very hard to see what was intended. Toward the end it started to look more like a Rorschach test during the fast sequences.
You're right, never saw anything quite like it. Wouldn't mind watching it on blu-ray if it ever comes out here.

sucks.

I tried to upload it once in 720p but everything was pixelated dont know why and I didnt know how to make the subtitles work. 5cm per sec was hard to watch..

watched this a while ago nice little horror/thriller

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

^ Yup Perfect blue was good. I thought I had it on DVD but can't find it anymore. Maybe it was on PAL dvd and I left it in Europe. I do have Paprika on blu-ray, was also a nice movie.

http://www.whenwasiconceived.com/

terminator was #1 that week cool HAAHHAA

UP

7/10

john dies at the end

5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

It's possible this movie got your parents in the mood to conceive you (It was the #1 Movie that week):
Hitler: The Last Ten Days

What kind of sick site is that!

SvennoJ said:
It's possible this movie got your parents in the mood to conceive you (It was the #1 Movie that week):
Hitler: The Last Ten Days

What kind of sick site is that!

nice movie HAHAHAa

theres also "the death clock"

Tsubasa Ozora

Free to Play (2014)

dota2 biggest tournament in e-sports history 1 million price and about the players and how they struggle with family and all. liked it because I was a professional counter strike player I know how it feels everyone saying do something different even friends everyone is literally against you.. it was very emotional and exciting to see this world again. by the way this is a Valve Film lol

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora