By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

@Kljesta

It should look fine, I checked the video quality review on blu-ray.com first like I always do :) Warned about the night scenes. They also said that the movie went with a full 5.1 soundtrack instead of keeping it documentary style, should be good.

Thanks for heads up about Enemy. I checked the trailer now, it is indeed very yellow. Ugly.

Around the Network

@svennoj

I liked it raw documentary style.

finished watching american horror story season 3 it was good ,entertaining and full of surprises  the supreme witch was awesome but too much of the same..

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

cannibal holocaust

mutilation, rock rape, killing real animals, nudity etc...I shouldnt have watched this BS. This could easily be considered a snuff film without a real person dying..should be banned without a question.

@spurge

yes I watched a lot lately nice little marathon :D I started with season 1 watched 4 episodes in a row.
and dont forget to watch the troll hunter I wanna know what you guys think

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Sounds like a real beauty. Somehow the description on imdb made me think of Aguirre, The wrath of god. That doesn't do the BS from Cannibal holocaust, but it's a very good movie about a doomed expedition into the Amazon forest. Highly recommend it. Looks like it's coming to blu-ray may 19th, well at least in the UK it is.

Trollhunter should be here tomorrow, go Canada post.

I remember watching aguirre on youtube and then my internet broke down :*) holocaust is great and I like some blood but this is simply too much too explicit and everything looks so freaking real you have to see it to believe it. so I would not consider it a beauty :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network

wolf creek 2

this shit is totally insane and intense and is based on true events set in australia. I need to watch the first movie.

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

^ Wolf creek was good, was very intense. I didn't know there was a sequel.

Trollhunter: great movie indeed. Definitely much better than Survivorman's 2 part episode in search of Big foot. Norway is beautiful, the trolls look great. It made me laugh pretty hard as well. What do trolls have against Christians? It looks good on the big screen, better than I expected from shaky cam documentary style. The trolls are mixed in 5.1 with plenty bass effects to feel them stomping around. In car conversations etc do sound like they were recorded on the spot, best of both worlds. (I listened to the Norwegian sountrack, didn't try the dub)

I didn't watch the extras yet, played Fract OSC after. Great game, perfect for a dark room and big screen. Screenshots do not reflect at all how it looks walking around in the game, awesome place to explore.

^ I watched the first movie and its good but I prefer the sequel they cut right to the chase every minute from start to finish is brutally intense and the villain is awesome probably one of the best ever.

the troll hunter im glad you like it :D

Tsubasa Ozora

strange circus

sick crazy japanese horror

6/10

blue ruin 

6/10

tokarev

5/10

edited

journey to the west

5/10

oldschool

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

robocrap

4/10

Tsubasa Ozora