By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

I saw an episode of mighty ships last night, about some nuclear submarine. It's almost pure comedy to see that a bunch of 18 to twenty something year old boys steer a $2 billion dollar toy around capable of destroying the world, underwater enclosed in a steel tube for months at a time. I guess it's one of the last places to hide if you really don't like women...

Around the Network

grudge match was just okay. It had a few funny moments,but that's all it had. Was'nt a bad movie,but was just 2 meh for me. The whole movie was based on one joke.

I watched The girl who leapt through time. I gave in and watched it on you tube, the blu-ray is still stuck at $327. Good movie, fun take on time travel 7/10.

With the kids we watched Ice age continental drift. Just another ice age movie, but the kids like it. They've seen it 4 times already. The animation is good at least. We also watched the Croods again, that movie kind of grows on you. Fun characters and great scenery. The kids are currently watching Sword in the stone (1963 version), the bit where the kid got changed into a squirrel and pursued by a girl squirrel was a hit. Cute movie.

I started watching Pale rider, looks alright on blu-ray. Heavy film grain with decent picture quality underneath, definitely has that old movie vibe. To my surprise the blu-ray started playing at the start of the movie right away, no FBI warnings, no menu, what black magic is this! However I didn't get far since the kids woke up.

Has anyone seen Captain Phillips?
It sounds like a good action thriller and the Bourne movies were all very entertaining.

SvennoJ said:
I watched The girl who leapt through time. I gave in and watched it on you tube, the blu-ray is still stuck at $327. Good movie, fun take on time travel 7/10.

I told you about the torrent i think...

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
SvennoJ said:

Yeah a while back, I've never used a torrent though.
The 720p you tube version was a bit soft, but fine for a cartoon. And it was html 5 so it played on ps4 with no extra fuss.

Didn't you also watch 5cm per second? Was the the one you didn't recommend, or was that garden of words?

SvennoJ said:
kljesta64 said:
SvennoJ said:

Yeah a while back, I've never used a torrent though.
The 720p you tube version was a bit soft, but fine for a cartoon. And it was html 5 so it played on ps4 with no extra fuss.

Didn't you also watch 5cm per second? Was the the one you didn't recommend, or was that garden of words?

you should start and use torrents..i think it was a 2GB version looked awesome.

it was 5cm per second very detailed but lifeless.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I finished watching pale rider the other day. Pretty good western. Blowing up stuff for real, although less spectacular, still looks much better then CGI explosions. I enjoyed the pacing and setting more then the actual story though. 6.5/10

Just saw cashback

Amazing. Really great movie

spurgeonryan said:
Cashback?

2012. Unrealistic but kind of fun. Goodbye California! Lol.

But the more idiotic scenes I see, the more I hate it.

I thought the scenes where he freezes time are one of the best parts of the movie.