By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up! - March 24th | Everything up!

RolStoppable said:
Barozi said:
Vita below 50k in April ?

Can someone tell me if there are some bigger titles coming to Vita during April or May ?

America: Disgaea 3, Resistance, Mortal Kombat. That's not a sample, that's the entire schedule for April and May (Source: Gamefaqs).

Japan: Ciel no Surge. That's a sample.

Europe: American titles, plus Supremacy MMA. Entire schedule.

Three titles in america, four in Europe? For two complete months? Don't you miss out on some shovelware-titles?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Panama said:
I hope Tales of Graces sales prove to Namco that it's worth localizing the games. Heck they don't even need to dub them, just put subs, could probably ask a few die hard tales fans from a Western country to do that for you for free.

LOL, no.

3DS severely undertracked in Japan.

Wow @ Vita. How low does it need to go before Sony does something?

pezus said:
VGKing said:
Panama said:
I hope Tales of Graces sales prove to Namco that it's worth localizing the games. Heck they don't even need to dub them, just put subs, could probably ask a few die hard tales fans from a Western country to do that for you for free.

LOL, no.

Que? Why not? The English voice actors usually suck anyway

I'd rather hear crappy English voice actors, then some japanese ones that I dont' understand.

By not dubbing a JRPG you assure the game will stay niche. There's no chance of a casual picking up a game that isn't dubbed in their language.

oh wow, it's been quite a while since i've even looked at one of these threads. things are abysmal and it's not even april...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
VGKing said:
3DS severely undertracked in Japan.

Wow @ Vita. How low does it need to go before Sony does something?

It's not an issue of how low it needs to go, it's just an issue of time now. Sony won't cut the price or introduce value added bundles before E3.

They will probably wait until September before they cut the price, just so they can say that they didn't drop it as soon as Nintendo did for the 3DS and their fanbase will use this fact to brag. Things are weird like that.

something tells me when the Vita picks up no one will care

VGKing said:
pezus said:
VGKing said:
Panama said:

LOL, no.

Que? Why not? The English voice actors usually suck anyway

I'd rather hear crappy English voice actors, then some japanese ones that I dont' understand.

By not dubbing a JRPG you assure the game will stay niche. There's no chance of a casual picking up a game that isn't dubbed in their language.

Anime style games are hardly going to be picked by casual anyway so dubbing just costs extra money. Would sell probably to exactly same audience with only subs. Not to mention that as PS3 doesn't have shortage of disc space they could just do dual audio. Everyone would be happy.

Millenium said:

Also dear planet: STOP buying COD,

I bought it this week and I like it.

Those complaints are getting boring...

donsterydo2 said:
Millenium said:

Also dear planet: STOP buying COD,

I bought it this week and I like it.

Those complaints are getting boring...

What's the matter, my smillie not enough of a indication I was making a joke? If people want to spend their money on COD, that's their business.

And if the complaints are getting boring, ignore em or leave the internet, cause they won't ever leave.

kowenicki said:
RolStoppable said:
kowenicki said:
YOY

PS3 DOWN 32k or DOWN 18%
360 DOWN 30k or DOWN 21%
Wii DOWN 60k or DOWN 44%

3DS DOWN 221k or DOWN 56% (anniversary of price cut?)

horrible.

It was the 3DS's launch week in Europe. Next week is going to be the American launch week. So your 3DS comparisons in the past few weeks and in the following few weeks didn't hold and won't hold much value.

I wont include it then....  so there!

It's not really a hopeless comparison if you just wait until it's been out in every market for at least a week. From the 9th of April and out it should be relatively interesting. (It's going to be down YoY the first week, then probably up every week until the price cut)