By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up! - March 24th | Everything up!

UNCHARTED and gran turismo doing great in europe as usual :D ps3 and 3ds numbers good, the rest, average/poor. The next gen is coming soon...

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Smeags said:
Console MediaCreate VGChartz % Difference
3DS 94,011 66,198 -29.58%
PS3 25,750 24,679 -4.16%
PSP 19,875 18,252 -8.89%
PSV 10,302 10,092 -2.08%
Wii 9,270 7,744 -19.71%
DS 1,836 1,892 +2.96%
X360 1,333 1,225 -8.82%

Yeah... I'm not sure how ioi got these numbers... especially with the 3DS being off by almost 30k.

Another funny thing, if he used the MediaCreate numbers instead of his own Wii would be ahead of the Vita.

Wii with MC: 77,005
Vita with MC: 76,956

Weird. Did Famitsu show some completely different numbers or what's going on here? And I find it hard to believe that MC would be that far off on a console that sells less than 100k/week...

What's interesting is that aside from the PS3 all those VGC numbers for this week are relatively close to last weeks MC numbers...

VGChartz

Why was 3DS so wrong?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Hang in there 360. The Summer price drop isa comin

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

3DS doing awesome!! and KH boost coming next week in Japan!

PS3 doing much better than Xbox360 and the abandoned Wii, as Sony predicted, seems to have more life due to blu-ray playback

PSV is doing ok, but we all know what it needs

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

I give it 2 weeks before the 360 drops below 100k. At least I was wrong about both the PS3 and 360 dropping below 100k before ME3 came out.

The Vita-3DS gap this week is now, pretty much, 100k. And it'll be below Wii next week, unless there's a miracle.

Time to worry now? Perhaps.

I also see the 360 going down below 100k soon. And maybe the 3DS around 200k this next week, with KH3D next week. But...it was Kid Icarus this week...which did less than expected.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
Conegamer said:
The Vita-3DS gap this week is now, pretty much, 100k. And it'll be below Wii next week, unless there's a miracle.

Time to worry now? Perhaps.

Maybe this is the perfect time for you to bring out gamer discussion number 3. Or is it called Debate?

I do not go in the vita thread enough, are there any games coming soon for it that could push it up?

I'm waiting for it to drop below Wii. If it doesn't next week, then I will.

@Rol- I suppose it is nice after all the 3DS doom and gloom, and all the expectations for the Vita to outsell it by 3:1 (at some point I swear this was said...). It may still happen, but it's looking unlikely.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I love Kid Icarus. The online is megafun. Hope it builds a head of steam because I want people to be playing online for some time!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

X360 and PS3 closer again than previous weeks.

Also dear planet: STOP buying COD,