By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Michael Bay changes name on TMNT Movie!!!

Is the new name any good?

Yeah, that's awesome! Te... 10 13.89%

I hate him! 12 16.67%

Stop raping my childhood :( 49 68.06%

Total:71
JerCotter7 said:
theprof00 said:
well obviously they can't be mutants AND aliens..

Why not? Can't alients mutate?

Once again, life's touch questions are answered by The Simpsons.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network

@ Family guy avatar

I used to absolutely love the Simpsons games on my NES! Had a bunch of them.

Didn't yog-sothot used to have an avatar?

They really are not teenagers any more. But I think the 15-25 year old crowd are the ones who are going to see this, so they should probably leave it. No way is this going to be for anyone older.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

why would he do this? What motivation would lead to completely ass rape the story?

That is the name we've been calling them all this time in my country, so it's fine by me.

I have high hopes for this movie. I really enjoyed transformers 3.

There were already two Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles moves, one of them was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (this had two sequels) and also a TMNT movie.  I would support the name as Ninja Turtles, because it cuts down on the confusion.  

Around the Network

Don't you guys realize that even if he hadn't changed the turtles to be aliens, and hadn't changed the title of the movie, it still would have been a horrible movie. This is a Michael Bay movie afterall. The whole name change and backstory change probably only affected the 3 minutes of the movie with actual character development. 

Jezus, they might just make any alien story at this point.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Always hated the TMNT movies. Why couldn't they transform like in the cartoons?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSS-Wv5A5uw&feature=related

I think it's a good idea. The name "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is very childish and could put off many older movie buffs. Calling it Ninja Turtles means more people will see it. Think of it as a reboot for the mainstream.

enrageorange said:

Don't you guys realize that even if he hadn't changed the turtles to be aliens, and hadn't changed the title of the movie, it still would have been a horrible movie. This is a Michael Bay movie afterall. The whole name change and backstory change probably only affected the 3 minutes of the movie with actual character development. 

Oh, you're one of THOSE people.