By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Michael Bay changes name on TMNT Movie!!!

Is the new name any good?

Yeah, that's awesome! Te... 10 13.89%

I hate him! 12 16.67%

Stop raping my childhood :( 49 68.06%

Total:71

Not suprising, Michael Bay is an evil man, as well as a extremely poor director.

Just ''Ninja Turtles'' just doesn't have the correlation to the brand-franchise it should have.

Around the Network

Will they even look like giant turtles? How the hell can aliens be Ninjas? Do Will there still be a giant rat teacher? Has the world fallen into a giant crab infestation yet?

I am not "shocked" as I watched those movies in french, where the name always was "tortues ninja" but I did not even know they were making a new one...

Michael Bay...

I'll pass, even if they keep the teenage mutant part

Great stuff from Michael Bay... just make the last two steps of replacing turtles with Aliens and Ninja with Pirates call it Pirates Aliens so the movie won't have any connection with TMNT anymore and our childhood memories won't be assraped.. you're almost there Michael!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

theprof00 said:
JerCotter7 said:
theprof00 said:
well obviously they can't be mutants AND aliens..

Why not? Can't alients mutate?

I'm just curious why he would change the story in the first place. Today is as good a time as any to have a movie about what pollution does. Unless they felt it somehow popularizes pollution? Maybe they thought, "this makes pollution look like a benefit".

Dunno.

Also, mutant somethings and mutated somethings are different.

Your cells mutate during development, but it doesn't mean you're a mutant.

Mutants are offspring who have traits that the parents do not, genetically. Mutations are something all animals go through naturally.

Couldn't it be like a dumb twist of a lab experiment gone wrong?! What's wrong with Hollywood these days? Cloning gone wrong isn't interesting any more? :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Great stuff from Michael Bay... just make the last two steps of replacing turtles with Aliens and Ninja with Pirates call it Pirates Aliens so the movie won't have any connection with TMNT anymore and our childhood memories won't be assraped.. you're almost there Michael!!

Hahaha! Lulz!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
JerCotter7 said:
theprof00 said:

I'm just curious why he would change the story in the first place. Today is as good a time as any to have a movie about what pollution does. Unless they felt it somehow popularizes pollution? Maybe they thought, "this makes pollution look like a benefit".

Dunno.

Also, mutant somethings and mutated somethings are different.

Your cells mutate during development, but it doesn't mean you're a mutant.

Mutants are offspring who have traits that the parents do not, genetically. Mutations are something all animals go through naturally.

Couldn't it be like a dumb twist of a lab experiment gone wrong?! What's wrong with Hollywood these days? Cloning gone wrong isn't interesting any more? :P

Not without Jeff Goldblum

JerCotter7 said:
theprof00 said:

Once again, life's touch questions are answered by The Simpsons.

why would he do this? What motivation would lead to completely ass rape the story?

That is the name we've been calling them all this time in my country, so it's fine by me.

I have high hopes for this movie. I really enjoyed transformers 3.