By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your current car

Mazda 3 - 2009, but I usually don't park in the middle of the street like this unless I'm really drunk.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Don't own a car yet, but if I were to drive it would be my father's poopish old mini van, hooray..

My dream car is a Toyota Prius.

I have two cars currently. (pictures from net for illustration purposes only, however right colors and exterior viewable features)

My wife's/family/traveling car.

2003 Honda Odyssey with full leather/DVD/all the bells and whistles.

My daily driver to/from work and only 'new' vehicle I have ever purchased... or ever will as I realized how stupid that really is.

2005 Ford Explorer with over-sized wheels, dual fuel, towing package (real 2" size not gimped 1"), 3rd row and in dash 6-disc MP3 stereo w/ hands free Bluetooth.

I'm probably going to be relocating (looking for new employment, just because as I still have a good job and not worried about losing it) and focusing on mass transit to/from work. With that we'll probably sell both vehicles and buy a 2010 or newer vehicle that will still comfortably fit all 5 of us while being far more efficient.

Mom's: (In white/gray)

Brothers: (In white)

Dad's: 

Around the Network

2008 Mini Clubman

2006 MazdaSpeed 6  70,000 miles and still love it.  Need to put new Spark Plugs in though.  Have some iridium tip NGK plugs, but have been too lazy to put the in yet.  I have to take the intercooler off to do so. 

PSN: GripnRip

Always up to game.

Get your Portable ID!

spurgeonryan 

Can you turn your face sideways in your avatar APM?

I think the lady in that picture would look good wearing those shoes!

I don't think we have the technology for that. We do however have more pics

Could maybe pass for my sister I guess... 

Now I feel dirty

(Sorry for going off topic OP)

2007 Kia Sorento