By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your current car

Twesterm neighbourhood is smexy...

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Kamal said:
Twesterm neighbourhood is smexy...

Fo sho! I wasn't even paying attention to the car. XD

My oh my, American cars look naff.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

pezus said:

My brother is only 17 and he's already had a Porsche, BMW and now this:

WHOA WHOA WHOA, HOLD THE DAMN LINE UP A SECOND.

You mean your brother got rid of a Porsche and/or a BMW for a god-dammed low-end Mazda fucking Miata?!

The other two must have been really old pieces of shit with rust in all while the Miate is brand new, right? Please tell me that's true.

2011 porsche boxster spyder, (red with black interior)

I had a 2010 (boxster spyder) which I loved more but it was parked in a multi-level high rise carpark in central city on the february 22nd earthquake and was a casualty when the park got pulled down with most of the cars inside.

This one i've had a bad run with, had engine issues a week after purchase (which were all very efficiently covered under warranty, though i did have to use a loan car for 3 weeks of my 1st month of ownership of this car, doesnt really give the 'new car' buzz) and then about 6 weeks after getting it back I hit a very oddly placed power pole when backing out of my driveway & damaged the front right panel.

I know many say porsches are overpriced & underpowered, but I just like the boxsters because they are cute, dont really give a hoot about specs so much. Plus its still fast enough for me to get speeding tickets (which is also annoying, i'm sure the police target the car based on colour/look!)

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Around the Network

1995 Esprit S4s

2000cc said:
2011 porsche boxster spyder, (red with black interior)

I had a 2010 (boxster spyder) which I loved more but it was parked in a multi-level high rise carpark in central city on the february 22nd earthquake and was a casualty when the park got pulled down with most of the cars inside.

This one i've had a bad run with, had engine issues a week after purchase (which were all very efficiently covered under warranty, though i did have to use a loan car for 3 weeks of my 1st month of ownership of this car, doesnt really give the 'new car' buzz) and then about 6 weeks after getting it back I hit a very oddly placed power pole when backing out of my driveway & damaged the front right panel.

I know many say porsches are overpriced & underpowered, but I just like the boxsters because they are cute, dont really give a hoot about specs so much. Plus its still fast enough for me to get speeding tickets (which is also annoying, i'm sure the police target the car based on colour/look!)

people who say that don't understand what porsche is about. it's not a car for people who like to drive a skyline which costs half the price but still accelrates faster or a muscle car which costs half the price but hast 3x more power.

and i don't say that because i' german, in gemany some say that as well and i don't get why they don't get that this isn't the aim of porsche. they could build a 911 with 2x as much power very easily but that's not what they are going for with a "standard" porsche.

Everyday Car:

"Fun" Car:

Slightly modified, last week I´ve beaten a Porsche 911 with it :)

emlynt said:

1995 Esprit S4s

Now thats how I like cars ;P Love the design of the Esprit series

lol and after my post the guy above me is talking exactly about it. the porsche isn't made to beat your car, it's made for people who earn good money and like decent power and not to beat other peoples car's on the street or for people who think that they have to do it whatever the reason is. it's not like it is a life's success to accelrate faster on a street...

sure there are few people who buy a porsche for that (most of them could never afford a new one) but that's not the plan from porsche, they want to sell the cars to businessmen, professors and so on. and that's not the aim group for nissan selling a skyline or so lool.

and if the guy with the porsche tried to "win" against you on a drag race or so he's a stupid idiot with no clue that his car isn't made for him.