By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your current car

*edit won't let me post a pic*

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee.  This pic is not my actual car but it looks exactly like mine, color, tires, and everything.  It was the model that people used to test drive and the guy sold it to me as used even though it only had around 15,000 miles on it.  It's fully loaded, too!  Leather interior, satelite, and all.

*edit--won't let me post a pic*

This is what my GF has.  2011 Ford Fusion.  We got it brand new with less than 100 miles on it.  She drives it but it's in my name.  It's pretty awesome.  Has bluetooth so it connects to everything pretty effortlessly.  She hit a early Sunday morning, though.  Damn car is probably six or seven months old!  I tweeted a pic of the damage on Twitter, yesterday. 

Came a long way from the cars I used to drive (but didn't even own) when I was younger.  One car was so bad, it couldn't even go in reverse.  I had to put it in nuetral and pretend to be leaning against is while actually pushing it backwards!  Someone else had to steer.  I used to always have to park in places I could just pull out of without backing.  Crazy.  My mom even had a car with headlights that would just cut the fuck off without any type of warning.  Imagine driving at night and then the headlights would just randomly cut off for five minutes.  It's a wonder we aren't dead, now! 

I'll try posting this and adding the pics later.

Around the Network

One white R34 skyline GTR to rule them all. :)

This is my Ford Fiesta ST 2.0. My second car, absolutely love it, but it drinks petrol for fun!

sully1311 said:

This is my Ford Fiesta ST 2.0. My second car, absolutely love it, but it drinks petrol for fun!

crazy how i knew you're from uk seeing the backround.

Smart ForFour

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
sully1311 said:

Bet you can't name the road though

i almost forgot there was this kind of car from smart^^

sully1311 said:
crissindahouse said:
sully1311 said:

Bet you can't name the road though

haha no ;)

but this is very unique in europe. it's like this

everyone knows this is a skandinavian house :)

crissindahouse said:

Production was stopped in 2006, mine is from 2004. The Smart ForFour was a flop for Daimler-Benz. Too expensive, only few people bought it new. Mine would have cost € 18.000 new in 2004 (95 PS, petrol engine, a few extras like alloy rims, panoramic roof, air conditioning). I bought it used for € 9.500 one year later. It's a very reliable car with - then - low consumption (around 5.5 L) and today a recommended used car.

okr said:
crissindahouse said:

Production was stopped in 2006, mine is from 2004. The Smart ForFour was a flop for Daimler-Benz. Too expensive, only few people bought it new. Mine would have cost € 18.000 new in 2004 (95 PS, petrol engine, a few extras like alloy rims, panoramic roof, air conditioning). I bought it used for € 9.500 one year later. It's a very reliable car with - then - low consumption (around 5.5 L) and today a recommended used car.

atm low consumption can't be bad in germany  :)