By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - MontanaHatchet Vs. TruckOSaurus

MontanaHatchet, as it seems he would make for a more epic final bout

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Because I promised Trucks in the last round

I'm gonna vote for the Canadian

MontanaHatchet

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Monty's been here forever. He's cool.
Truck was the one that solved my pirate brainteaser though...
I'll have to go with Monty cuz of the Okami Avatar. I loved the shit out of Okami.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Oooh this one is really tough for me. Montana is a legend of a mod and he's probably made out of ownage and awesomeness but Trucks is one of the nicest guys on this website.

I guess I'll go with MontanaHatchet because I haven't voted for him very much so far and he deserves more votes from me.

Around the Network

I vote Truck.. Monty wasn't even here most of 2011..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

MontanaHatchet

EASY PEASY!

MontanaHatchet.

Trucko!

Montana and Trucko are both fine users, Montana is actually great, but I didn't follow all the tournament and I wonder how they could reach the final competing against more known users... Just luck having all the users stronger than them ending up eliminating each other in other rounds until just Badger Gnome and Rol remained, without ever having to directly fight them, or moneyhatting?

Anyway, Montana.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!