By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - MontanaHatchet Vs. TruckOSaurus

Both are great and balanced posters, very mature and make the site joy.

However, as I said every single round, Montana's return made the site and it's moderation considerably better, which is why I vote for Montana Hatchet.

Around the Network

MontanaHatchet srry truck but monty has a better chance against Rol. and Badge

Monty.

How the hell did I miss the last round?

RolStoppable said:

I vote for TruckOSaurus. He has been here for the whole of 2011, revived "The Week That Was", yadda yadda yadda...

NintendoPie indirectly made me aware of this and I can't forgive Mr. Montana. You are never too old to watch Kim Possible. Also, in case anybody wonders after reading that post... yes, I am totally full of myself.

I don't know what I was thinking back in 2008. I do remember the avatar though even now.

Extremely hard round, I'd like one of these two to win the tournament now that their are only 4 left.

Montana is a great mod, doesn't spam (as far as I know) and isn't at all unkind.

Trucks, one of my favorite users one the site, extremely friendly, a great contributor to the forum, and a all around nice guy.

My vote has to go to TruckOSaurus today, due in part that he was around for all of '11, which is the year I started becoming active on vgc on a daily basis.

Having said that, whichever of these go through, theyl have my vote in the next round,

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I don't know what I was thinking back in 2008. I do remember the avatar though even now.

Those quotes are actually from 2007. But yes, you made some funny comments back in your early days. Here's another quote:

MontanaHatchet said:

Biggest Pet Peeve: People acting like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the only 2 candidates in the Democratic Party runnin in 08', despite the fact that they're the least likely candidates to win, by far.

But I don't want to turn this into a thread where old quotes are dug up (because pretty much everyone said something silly at one point or another), so I just say... um... this is really awkward now... please don't ban me?

I made some really bad game sales predictions too (and occasionally some good but unpopular ones which I'm proud of to this very day). Also I was betting on John Edwards back then but I guess it just didn't work out for him very well. And I couldn't ban you because then I'd be in your mod history and we just couldn't have that.

Also forgot to vote for Truck in my last post. Outstanding guy.

RolStoppable said:

I vote for TruckOSaurus. He has been here for the whole of 2011, revived "The Week That Was", yadda yadda yadda...

NintendoPie indirectly made me aware of this and I can't forgive Mr. Montana. You are never too old to watch Kim Possible. Also, in case anybody wonders after reading that post... yes, I am totally full of myself.

What?! Don't put your poor voting decision on me!

I will retaliate by voting for Montana! I'm his Fanboy. XD (I still love you Trucks!) (I've already gushed privately to Montana so no need on here.)

Oh! I do have to say why I love Trucks though...
Trucks is a very genuine poster (like Montana.) He seems to take care in what he says and he is indeed one of the nicest on this website, sadly though we just recently started talking. You're very funny at times also, your name is also quite catchy! You deserved to get this far but my support for you couldn't last forever.

Truck

Hatchets can't beat trucks.

Pixel Art can be fun.

TruckOSaurus