By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

NintendoPie said:
Golly Gee, the memories.

I'm happy you didn't listen to the people telling you not to do it. (Me included.) If you took that horrible advice we wouldn't have the conclusion that we have to this glorious thread!

Golly Gee, what the fuk fuk is that?

Around the Network
Deyon said:

Golly Gee, what the fuk fuk is that?

I'll leave this here for you:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Golly+Gee

ironmanDX said:
Jay520 said:

Haven't talked to him since. Last time I saw him he was in handcuffs (not the sexy kinds, either). Not sure what he's up to these days. 

Wow, lucky you knew each other. He may have been taking it easy. In a way, you both were already so thinking he was more so than you isn't a far stretch.

Ow please... jay is just making stuff up so he can say he got beat up.. by a fat kid criminal..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Interesting fight.

" I have to fight him for my honor."

Dude, glad you are ok, but seriously.

If you chose to physically fight someone you have no honor, and neither do they.  Stop it, things will get worse, much worse.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

why did he have to fight? Just ignore those sort of idiots.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

please upload the video. I like fat guy-thin guy fights. Punching nuts should be the last resort. It's the ultimate pain one can endure.