By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

How old are you Jay, it sounds like you're about 12. If multiple punches to the face don't at least make someone crouch their head and wince, then your hitting like a total pussy and shouldn't be fighting anything. From your style of writing I'm going for 16-17 year old geek. In which case, again don't fucking bother!

Crikey, you write like someone with no testosterone. Which is fine, but people with no metal don't get themselves in stupid fights they can't win.

Don't buy that he looked like a bitch, he was a bitch by default if your testimony is true since he is a fat and therefore fairly unpopular. Any kind of draw or win for him is therefore in real terms a win. It sounds like he battered you good and proper.

Sounds like you looked like the bitch. Also, what the hell were you doing going in for a KICK!!!!!? Are you mad? A kick is only appropriate if you are a highly skilled and trained at grappling etc....Not some kind of would-be-maverick like yourself, or about 10 where you haven't quite got the bottle to smack someone in the face and kicks are the best thing since sliced bread at that age.

If you really wanted to win, you should have got hold of some amphetaminesspeed. That makes you sharp and with reflexes like spiderman. Not a pleasent comedown but worth it to give someone who deserves a hiding his just desserts...I'm sure it's easy enough to get legal medication with amphetamine derevatives in them in the states without too much hassle if you can't find someone who can get you some...just a thought, I wouldn't encourage it but it's a sure solution.

I'm too old for all that fighting crap so personally would rather look like a bitch and not risk a life threatning altercation.

Around the Network
mikecm87 said:

Now that you two got that out of your system, things should be better. Fighting is never the answer but sometimes it will lead to a better situation when it's over.

You contradicted yourself.

....IN THE SAME SENTECNE!!!

we have a first picture of the event!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

fillet said:
mikecm87 said:

Now that you two got that out of your system, things should be better. Fighting is never the answer but sometimes it will lead to a better situation when it's over.

You contradicted yourself.

....IN THE SAME SENTECNE!!!

Oops. I meant to say that even though fighting is wrong, getting that out of your system could lead to a better relationship with that person, as weird as it sounds.

How did i miss this reading the op for the first time and im over here crying!!

Around the Network

Awww. Lame bump. I was hoping for a rematch.

Somebody call him a poo poo face then challenge him at Mario Kart!

So how was the fight? You're not a pancake are you?

Damn.......its stories like this that gives Detroit its reputation

P.S - I am in Windsor on Dec 27-29. Lets meet at the Detroit bridge and slug it out.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

Damn.......its stories like this that gives Detroit its reputation

P.S - I am in Windsor on Dec 27-29. Lets meet at the Detroit bridge and slug it out.

if this goes down someone should videotape it