By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

mysticstryk said:
Jay520 said:
mysticstryk said:
Jay520 said:

We are fighting because of a heated argument when we both called each other some hurtful names. We already had a fairly hostile relationship. I guess this was just the strawberry on the icing.

-----UPDATE: Post fight---------------------------

Obviously not wanting to fight anymore, he was like "you gonna say sorry?". I was like "you gonna say sorry?". Then he was like "you called me fat". And this 'argument' continued for about two minutes combined with some weak shoves and grabs. Eventually the argument changed to "don't call me fat anymore", "don't call me assface anymore","as long as you don't call me fat",etc. While the argument was going on, he picked up his items from his friend and it looked like the fight was over. I was happy. I didn't want to fight anymore.

I think I should have listened to those who told me not to fight.

You guys seriously got in a fight because of an argument?  What is this world coming too....  Childish is all I can say.

Who said I was mature?

Besides, if I didn't accept the fight, everyone would have though that I was a punked and they would have shunned me. Then I would have no real friends to talk to.

I know what you're thinking: they're not worthy of being friends if they think like that. I know, but as social creatures, we humans NEED human interaction and the persons in my community are all I have contact with. That's what I'm going to have to settle for, even if they have horrible morals.

Unless your town has a population of less than 50, then you can find new (and better) friends.

I've lived in my town for seventeen years and I've yet to meet someone without the aforementioned mentality. There may be a few around here, but I have yet to meet them. They're probably anti-social.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Chrizum said:
Jay520 said:
Chrizum said:
Jay520 said:
Chrizum said:

Haha. This isn't Dragonball Z. You don't gain EXP after losing a fight in RPGs either.

I know but when the body heals from stressors, it rebuilds itself stronger than before. This is how weightlifting works: when you lift a heavy weight you are damaging your muscles. When they heal up, they becom stronger.

This is why some people cut themselves. So they're skin can heal stronger and tuffer.

To train muscles to become stronger takes months and months of directed and professional training. Losing a sissy fight against a fat guy doesn't improve your body strength. Only assfaces think that way.

Have you ever heard the phrase "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

I have and it's a ridiculous phrase. Just ask Christopher Reeve. Try getting bumped off your horse and breaking your neck. Sure didn't kill him. Did it make him stronger? I guess not. No more superpowers for mister Reeve!

That's a bit extreme, don't ya think?

Indeed! And thus proving my point. You can learn things from bad experiences and become a "better" person from it. You can also get damaged to never fully recover again. I can imagine your confidence may have been irreversibly damaged by such a disappointing outcome.

Jay520 said:
mysticstryk said:
Jay520 said:
mysticstryk said:
Jay520 said:

We are fighting because of a heated argument when we both called each other some hurtful names. We already had a fairly hostile relationship. I guess this was just the strawberry on the icing.

-----UPDATE: Post fight---------------------------

Obviously not wanting to fight anymore, he was like "you gonna say sorry?". I was like "you gonna say sorry?". Then he was like "you called me fat". And this 'argument' continued for about two minutes combined with some weak shoves and grabs. Eventually the argument changed to "don't call me fat anymore", "don't call me assface anymore","as long as you don't call me fat",etc. While the argument was going on, he picked up his items from his friend and it looked like the fight was over. I was happy. I didn't want to fight anymore.

I think I should have listened to those who told me not to fight.

You guys seriously got in a fight because of an argument?  What is this world coming too....  Childish is all I can say.

Who said I was mature?

Besides, if I didn't accept the fight, everyone would have though that I was a punked and they would have shunned me. Then I would have no real friends to talk to.

I know what you're thinking: they're not worthy of being friends if they think like that. I know, but as social creatures, we humans NEED human interaction and the persons in my community are all I have contact with. That's what I'm going to have to settle for, even if they have horrible morals.

Unless your town has a population of less than 50, then you can find new (and better) friends.

I've lived in my town for seventeen years and I've yet to meet someone without the aforementioned mentality. There may be a few around here, but I have yet to meet them. They're probably anti-social.

What the heck part of the world do you live in then? 

@above

Deep in Detroit, Michigan.

Jay520 said:
@above

Yup, you can't find anyone there! I would try to get out as soon as possible.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
@above

Detroit - population:  713,777 as of 2010

Detroit metro area population: 4,296,250

If you can't find good people there, then your not trying hard enough.

superchunk said:
Hey Ass Face,

Make sure you update the thread with your healing updates. Probably be pretty entertaining.

lmmmaaaaaoooooo^^^^

Jay520, you came out of this fight a bigger pussy then ever. You might as well got down on your knees and performed oral on him

I think the way Jay has been handling some of the direct insults in this thread proves that he is a lot more mature than some of the "wise" ones here....

@Jay: you are only 17, one day you will look back at this and laugh :)

Jay: “That's a bit extreme, don't ya think?”

Unfortunately No, it’s not extreme. You seem to honestly believe that this fight may have helped you. In no way is this true. In no way does someone build muscle, become stronger after an incident like this.

Jay “I've lived in my town for seventeen years and I've yet to meet someone without the aforementioned mentality. There may be a few around here, but I have yet to meet them. They're probably anti-social.”

Looking at where you’re from. Indeed inner city areas can be tough, I have at least.. a better understanding now, The last two sentences are idiotic though. Disregarding.

Jay:

Who said I was mature?

I know what you're thinking: they're not worthy of being friends if they think like that. I know, but as social creatures, we humans NEED human interaction and the persons in my community are all I have contact with. That's what I'm going to have to settle for, even if they have horrible morals.”

This is the most valid thing that you have said. If this was mentioned earlier, I wouldn’t have been so rough on you. It’s important though, to slowly break away from these people. In the long run, if their morals are not beneficial then they’re not true friends. They will only keep you down.

I disagree with all the “LOL SUCH PUSSY XD LMFAO!” Silly social stigmas that they are pertaining too, makes them just as idiotic. Nor are they any better.

Jay a personal question. You don’t have to answer if you don’t want too, I’m fairly certain I know the answer, based on your living condition but ..

do you have plans to go to college?

Gunman121 said:
do you have plans to go to college?

Most certainly. Do you think I can get into college?