By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

Jay520 said:
FattyDingDong said:
Jay520 said:
FattyDingDong said:
I am kinda glad that you got your ass handed to you because you kinda deserve it. no offense though.

I expect nothing less from you FDD. This post is almost as parodoxical as when you said "No offense, but you sound retarded."

You have a smart mouth Jay, no wonder you get your a$$ beat.  :)

My ass beat? What? I only get a few small bruises and maybe some muscular over-exertion. Soon, I'll heal up completely and my body will adapt and I'll be stronger than before the fight.

Haha. This isn't Dragonball Z. You don't gain EXP after losing a fight in RPGs either.

Around the Network
Chrizum said:

Haha. This isn't Dragonball Z. You don't gain EXP after losing a fight in RPGs either.

I know but when the body heals from stressors, it rebuilds itself stronger than before. This is how weightlifting works: when you lift a heavy weight you are damaging your muscles. When they heal up, they becom stronger.

This is why some people cut themselves. So they're skin can heal stronger and tuffer.

I'd call it a draw Jay.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
I'd call it a draw Jay.

I may not have won the fight, but I won knowledge.

Jay520 said:
Chrizum said:

I know but when the body heals from stressors, it rebuilds itself stronger than before. This is how weightlifting works: when you lift a heavy weight you are damaging your muscles. When they heal up, they becom stronger.

This is why some people cut themselves. So they're skin can heal stronger and tuffer.

To train muscles to become stronger takes months and months of directed and professional training. Losing a sissy fight against a fat guy doesn't improve your body strength. Only assfaces think that way.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
mysticstryk said:
Jay520 said:

We are fighting because of a heated argument when we both called each other some hurtful names. We already had a fairly hostile relationship. I guess this was just the strawberry on the icing.

-----UPDATE: Post fight---------------------------

Obviously not wanting to fight anymore, he was like "you gonna say sorry?". I was like "you gonna say sorry?". Then he was like "you called me fat". And this 'argument' continued for about two minutes combined with some weak shoves and grabs. Eventually the argument changed to "don't call me fat anymore", "don't call me assface anymore","as long as you don't call me fat",etc. While the argument was going on, he picked up his items from his friend and it looked like the fight was over. I was happy. I didn't want to fight anymore.

I think I should have listened to those who told me not to fight.

You guys seriously got in a fight because of an argument?  What is this world coming too....  Childish is all I can say.

Who said I was mature?

Besides, if I didn't accept the fight, everyone would have though that I was a punked and they would have shunned me. Then I would have no real friends to talk to.

I know what you're thinking: they're not worthy of being friends if they think like that. I know, but as social creatures, we humans NEED human interaction and the persons in my community are all I have contact with. That's what I'm going to have to settle for, even if they have horrible morals.

You need to find some real friends first. =/

Chrizum said:
Jay520 said:
Chrizum said:

To train muscles to become stronger takes months and months of directed and professional training. Losing a sissy fight against a fat guy doesn't improve your body strength. Only assfaces think that way.

Have you ever heard the phrase "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Jay520 said:
Chrizum said:
Jay520 said:
Chrizum said:

I have and it's a ridiculous phrase. Just ask Christopher Reeve. Try getting bumped off your horse and breaking your neck. Sure didn't kill him. Did it make him stronger? I guess not. No more superpowers for mister Reeve!

Jay520 said:
mysticstryk said:
Jay520 said:

We are fighting because of a heated argument when we both called each other some hurtful names. We already had a fairly hostile relationship. I guess this was just the strawberry on the icing.

-----UPDATE: Post fight---------------------------

Obviously not wanting to fight anymore, he was like "you gonna say sorry?". I was like "you gonna say sorry?". Then he was like "you called me fat". And this 'argument' continued for about two minutes combined with some weak shoves and grabs. Eventually the argument changed to "don't call me fat anymore", "don't call me assface anymore","as long as you don't call me fat",etc. While the argument was going on, he picked up his items from his friend and it looked like the fight was over. I was happy. I didn't want to fight anymore.

I think I should have listened to those who told me not to fight.

You guys seriously got in a fight because of an argument?  What is this world coming too....  Childish is all I can say.

Who said I was mature?

Besides, if I didn't accept the fight, everyone would have though that I was a punked and they would have shunned me. Then I would have no real friends to talk to.

I know what you're thinking: they're not worthy of being friends if they think like that. I know, but as social creatures, we humans NEED human interaction and the persons in my community are all I have contact with. That's what I'm going to have to settle for, even if they have horrible morals.

Unless your town has a population of less than 50, then you can find new (and better) friends.

Chrizum said:
Jay520 said:
Chrizum said:
Jay520 said:
Chrizum said:

I have and it's a ridiculous phrase. Just ask Christopher Reeve. Try getting bumped off your horse and breaking your neck. Sure didn't kill him. Did it make him stronger? I guess not. No more superpowers for mister Reeve!

That's a bit extreme, don't ya think?