By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

Mertle said:
This thread smells like an "I want attention" thread which probably didn't really happen. However if it were true why would you take any advice from people on THIS site, when half of it seems like its full of gay people who can't throw a punch.

It's a street fight, theres no tactics and the other guy being fat isnt going to put him at a disadvantage as itll end before he gets tired. You're best bet would have been to hit his face before he expected it and not have stopped until his friends pulled you off.

He would have been that taken aback by it he'd never have had it in him to fight back again.

Goodbye.

Around the Network

though I will admit reading about the fight did make me laugh...but

at the end of the day you held your own and didn't back down....that gives you some props...and atleast you gain some experience on what not to do if you ever get into a fight :p

toadslayer72 said:

Yes you did, stop trying to play it off as if you predicted something amazing.....I told you bro.

No, you didn't. If you did I can't remember, it was my own guess.

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:

Son, it's time to let it go. If you don't back down, he will challenge you to a fight.

Okay, Momma. I shall heed your warning.

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
toadslayer72 said:

Yes you did, stop trying to play it off as if you predicted something amazing.....I told you bro.

Son, it's time to let it go. If you don't back down, he will challenge you to a fight.

It's cool. We'll use our collective knowledge to teach him how to fight in just three days.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Hopefully toadslayer72 is a fat guy, that will save us a lot of work. If he isn't, we will have to teach him how to get fat in just three days.

I have just the brownie recipe to take care of that...

noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

Hopefully toadslayer72 is a fat guy, that will save us a lot of work. If he isn't, we will have to teach him how to get fat in just three days.

I have just the brownie recipe to take care of that...

I... I... don't know what to say. Mommy don't let him make me fat. :'(

RolStoppable said:

Your name isn't toadslayer72. But don't worry, we'll teach you how to read in just three days.

I thought you were talking about me... when you mentioned you'll make "him" fat. I'm sorry for not living up to your standards.

Jay just admit it he kicked your butt really badly. u never got a chance to punch him 5 times... I am kinda glad that you got your ass handed to you because you kinda deserve it. no offense though.

I trust no one, not even myself.

FattyDingDong said:
Jay just admit it he kicked your butt really badly. u never got a chance to punch him 5 times... I am kinda glad that you got your ass handed to you because you kinda deserve it. no offense though.

Maybe you were the fat guy he fought!