By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

SqueakySamurai said:
Wow, you totally deserved it. This was completely avoidable.
Any videos though?

No, didn't want any videos. That's how people get in trouble with the law.

Around the Network

At least you went through with it and you learned something. I commend you for honesty but try to stay out of trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

You are alive and well and made it back! :) that's what matters, good to see you're ok

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Nobody got hurt and if no stupid grudges are being held, everyone's a winner.

If you learned something from this whole episode, all the better.

Yeah, I'm done joking. I'm sorry Jay but you shouldn't have been so stupid to fight in the first place, I had quite a bit of respect for you. At least you seem to be okay. Get sleep and don't EVER be so stupid to do this again.

Around the Network

LMAO Reading through the thread!

So many people thought I was dead!! What's wrong with you people? XD

I feel so much better (mentally) now that it's all over.

I'm actually surprised at how huge this thread has become. Either people love me and wanted to make sure I was safe or people just wanted to see me die. Either way, it's been a fun ride...

This is why you have pokemon battles instead.

NintendoPie said:
Yeah, I'm done joking. I'm sorry Jay but you shouldn't have been so stupid to fight in the first place

I should have never been so stupid? That doesn't make any sense!

NiKKoM said:

create free polls | comment on this

The results of this poll makes me sad.

Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:
Yeah, I'm done joking. I'm sorry Jay but you shouldn't have been so stupid to fight in the first place

I should have never been so stupid? That doesn't make any sense!

How? You should not have been so stupid to fight anyone, is what I'm trying to tell you. You shouldn't have gone through with it.