By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

Dude, that was awesome. I really like your honesty and your account of the fight was great. I was laughing my ass off reading about you trying to throw a kick too. Those hard hits you felt (and are still feeling now) are the result of the weight difference. I was stoked to hear you say you were able to scramble out from under him when you were down on the ground. I believe I was the only one that said NOT to get all nervous about him "getting a hold of you". It's too easy to assume that someone bigger is automatically gonna crush you if they get a hold of you but smaller guys are usually pretty slippery as well ( I know, I know....that's what she said). You also learned that fat guys can be quick too, lol. Glad you made it out with minor injuries....ASSFACE!

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:
Yeah, I'm done joking. I'm sorry Jay but you shouldn't have been so stupid to fight in the first place

I should have never been so stupid? That doesn't make any sense!

How? You should not have been so stupid to fight anyone, is what I'm trying to tell you. You shouldn't have gone through with it.

My point is you can't tell someone not to be stupid, because that is who they are.

zero129 said:
OMG Jay is posting from beyond the grave O_O . i never talked to a real life ghost before xD .

So this is death? ...Not bad.

Jay520 said:

My point is you can't tell someone not to be stupid, because that is who they are.

Well then don't get into anymore fights, it's really dumb.

Jay520 said:
What I learned from this:
- Fighting is exhausting
- No one really wants to fight someone their size or bigger
- When fighting, you are going to forget any plan you set
- Fighting is not fun
- I suck at fighting

Not fun? lol that's your opinion.

I love fighting. I've been fighting since 1988.

But, of course, I mean in gym/competition. Like civilized human beings.....

Around the Network

Don't listen to ninpie, how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?

You went through with it, you could've been hurt, you learned something. Well done, sir.

NOW you know better. So, NOW if you're going to get into a fight, we have the right to call you stupid.

theprof00 said:
Don't listen to ninpie, how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?

You went through with it, you could've been hurt, you learned something. Well done, sir.

NOW you know better. So, NOW if you're going to get into a fight, we have the right to call you stupid.

What? Don't listen to me? The fight was dumb, you can tell by how it ended! That's all they had to do in the first place is apologize. I don't care if it doesn't seem "manly" to apologize, at least your not hurting someone else! And Jay knows what he did was wrong too! I hope both of them know that. Fighting is just plain dumb and it shouldn't happen, things can be solved much easier and much more civilized.

dont you work out? coz that would give a advantage...

Hey Jay I think we're all just glad that you learnt a lesson and are back safe. That's the most important. Please rest well and enjoy a couple of good videogames in the meantime! =)

sOUNDS LIE YOU WON HOMIE!!! Just another day in the neighborhood and all the internet drahma.

Keep it up brah and you might have a future in the UFC, negative haters beware J-Dog is a champ!!