By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

so many post saying your immature for fighting etc........ Get real guys, this obviously was not going to be cleared up verbally, sometimes it takes a scrap to sort things out, infact ive known people become good friend after fights

well done mate, hope things are sorted between you too now

Around the Network

Yeah, this pretty much went down as I thought it would :P You never can plan a fight, unless you're a professional of sorts...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

So much for your lie about nobody filming the fight.

You're such an assface Jay!

phinch1 said:
so many post saying your immature for fighting etc........ Get real guys, this obviously was not going to be cleared up verbally, sometimes it takes a scrap to sort things out, infact ive known people become good friend after fights

well done mate, hope things are sorted between you too now

You're right of course, sometimes it does take a scrap to sort things out, like when Hitler invaded Poland, or when Spartacus decided he didn't want to be a slave any more.

But assface vs. lardass, not one of those times.

Assface vs. lardass was a lesson in immaturity. Hopefully each came out of the experience with the realisation that the wounds words cause on a person's heart take longer to heal than the wounds caused by fists, and they are more guarded in their speech in future.

The pen is mightier than the sword, and the tongue is mightier than the pen. If you're smart you can talk yourself into or out of any situation. Learn to wield your strongest weapon and you'll never need to resort to your weakest.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

So it turned out to be a bitch fight..... I told you shouldn't over think it, and all pre-concieved notions were completely false. Fights are fast,physically and mentally draining, being a amateur your not conditioned to hurdle those weaknesses. Just follow this simple rule; hit and don't get hit.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

ass face ass face? no

Now fly to aus and we can fight?

Kamal said:
So it turned out to be a bitch fight..... I told you shouldn't over think it, and all pre-concieved notions were completely false. Fights are fast,physically and mentally draining, being a amateur your not conditioned to hurdle those weaknesses. Just follow this simple rule; hit and don't get hit.

As a fan of fighting do you have a tape of your fights bro I would love to see it.

chocoloco said:
Kamal said:

As a fan of fighting do you have a tape of your fights bro I would love to see it.

You could ask the police for some CCTV footage.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
chocoloco said:
Kamal said:

You could ask the police for some CCTV footage.

That is not really an optionn, so i asked you.